Part 1

Your POV:

     It's 8:00 a.m. and I'm flipping pancakes in Justin's kitchen. Its a beautiful, sunny day in Beverly Hills and the light reflects through the glass walls of his mansion beautifully. Last night was amazing and I want to make him breakfast as sort of a way of saying thank you. WDYM is playing softly on the radio, and I turn up the volume a few notches. God I love his voice. All I'm wearing is his white t-shirt, which is waay too big on me. I don't like how it hangs at my knees, but it smells just  like him, sweet lavender and vanilla. As I toss a pancake into the air and catch it on the pan, images of last night start running through my mind. The way Justin was so gentle. How he went teasingly slow and kissed every inch of my body. It felt like heaven. I'm getting a little turned on just thinking about it. My hips sway to the rhythm of the song and I stack the pancakes on two plates. Two for me and four for him (since I know how much he loves to eat), then I set the bacon on the pan. As I hum along to his flawless singing, out of nowhere, I feel warm, strong arms wrap around my waist. "Good morning baby girl." Justin whispers in my ear with his sexy morning voice. "Good morning daddy." I say innocently as he kisses my cheek. He had told me to call him this a while back, and I haven't missed a beat to say it ever since. He cheekily snatches a small piece of bacon and tosses it in his mouth. "Hey! That piece was mine!" I say, swatting his hand away. He moves my hair to the side and trails kisses down my neck, goosebumps forming where his lips touch. "Mmmm" he says, "tastes good." "Thank you." I say, pretending to be annoyed. "Not just the bacon." He mumbles. He starts to trace his fingertips up and down my sides, making my breathing irregular. I'm struggling to focus on flipping the bacon. "Last night was amazing." He says between kisses on the sweet spot of my neck. He presses his body up against mine and I can feel him getting harder through his calvin's. "Mhm." I agree, as i reach over to turn the radio off. His hands travel down and he grabs two handfuls of my ass. Hard. I whimper. His fingertips trail up my thighs, bringing the shirt up, and he curses under his breath when he notices I'm not wearing panties. He starts to use both hands to rub the inside of my thighs. The movement brings such a good feeling to my wet core and I cant help but let out a little moan. "You like that? Tell daddy how it feels." His touch is so heavenly, im struggling to get the words out of my mouth. "It feels good" I say almost moaning. "Good?" he says amusingly, "I'll show you what good feels like." Without warning his two fingers land on my clit and he starts to rub circles. "Oh fuck." I moan. "You're so wet. Who made you this wet baby?" He asks. He knows what him talking this way does to me. He's rubbing my clit oh so slowly, teasing me with every stroke. My hips begin to circle to the rhythm of his fingers. "You did daddy. Only you." I say, my voice needy. He then dips his middle finger in my hole and starts pumping. Oh my, my walls start to tighten and I feel a familiar feeling building up. "Yes daddy, fuck" I whimper. He adds another finger. "Don't cum until I say so." He orders. I reach back to rub him through his calvin's, but he pulls my hand away. "Uh-uh" He says. "Today's for your pleasure only." Damn. He means business. He starts pumping a bit faster and my wetness is sliding down his fingers. "Fuck me daddy, fuck me please." I lean my head back against his chest and surrender to his touch. His fingers start to get deeper and I squeeze my eyes shut. He starts to kiss my neck again and thats when I know I cant hold my climax back any longer. "Daddy please let me cum." I beg. "Alright baby girl, you can let go." He whispers. As soon as the words leave his mouth, my back arches and my cum releases, dripping all over his hand. "JUSTINN" I moan and fall limp into his arms. "Oh no kitten, we're not done yet." He laughs.