Part 2

Justins POV:

"JUSTINN" she moans. Oh fuck shes so hot. Her sweet juices are dripping all down my hand, and my dick is erect and wanting. When she falls limp in my arms, I cant help but laugh. "Oh no kitten, we're not done yet." I say. The surprise on her face is priceless, but theres a hint of amusement in there too. Fuck! My dick is twitching to be inside that tight little pussy of hers. Quickly, I move her toward the other counter so she doesn't burn her hands on the stove. Does she know that the bacons burning? Oh well. I take the pan off of the stove too. She's watching me eagerly and I'm positive she wants this just as bad as I do. That beautiful, dirty girl. I pull my shirt off of her, turn her around and gently bend her perfect body over the counter in the middle of the kitchen. She yelps when I slap her ass. "Your ass is so perfect." I tell her. I wish I could take a picture of her in this position, but she would be pissed. Oh my god her ass in the air like that. Her back arched, and her pussy so wet and open for me. I could get off just by the sight of her like this, but I need to be inside of her now. She's on the pill (thank fuck) so I spread her legs with my foot, pull down my calvin's, grab her waist, and slowly slide into her. "FUCK." we both say in unison. She's so fucking tight. I wait a moment for her to get used to the size, and she looks back at me, signaling me to move. Slowly, I ease in and out of her wet pussy. Oh my god we fit together perfectly. "Oh yes (y/n), you're so tight." I moan. This view is incredible. My hips begin circle in and out of her pussy at a faster pace and she starts moaning louder. I love the way she reacts to me. "Yes daddy, yes. Fuck me." She mumbles. My hand reaches down to stroke her wet pussy while I'm pumping in and out; my two fingers making small circles on her clit. With my other hand, I grab a fistful of her hair so I can see her face. Her eyes are closed and her jaw is slack. She looks like a goddess. She starts to meet me in the middle, her tight pussy aching for deeper penetration. "Come on baby girl give me your pussy, that's right." I coax her. My dick, sliding in and out of her, is wet and milky from her arousal and I feel her legs start to tremble. She's gonna cum soon. The thought of us releasing together makes my hips move faster and she holds tightly on to the edge of the counter. I lift her leg and wrap it around my waist to get deeper. "Justin yesss" she says in ecstasy. Our body's continue to make loud wet noises as they collide and my grip tightens on her hips. "Cum only when I say baby girl" I tell her. She lets out a loud moan, signaling that I've found her g-spot. My dick slams there over and over again, my balls touching her clit, and then suddenly my body takes over thrusting faster and faster. "NOW (Y/N)" I yell, and we both release, screaming each others name. My head rolls back and a warm sense of euphoria washes over me. My eyes squeeze shut and I start to fuck her slower and deeper, riding out our orgasm. After a few minutes I pull out of her, watching my white cum slide out of her pussy and down her legs. She lays still on the counter, exhausted and panting. "Good girl." I say as I pull her up in my arms and carry her to bed. "So much for breakfast." She giggles. I love her.