Chapter 5: Talking

{Carrie's POV}
When I get home I grab the Chinese food from the back seat and walk inside the house. I knew Tony was here but after we ate he was headed out the door.

Carrie: "Tony wait."

Tony: "What?"

Carrie: "I love you."

Tony: "I love you too."

I wanted to tell him it's over but I just didn't have the will power to do it. After he left he was so pissed at myself for telling him I want to see "other people". An hour flew by and I was asleep on the couch till I heard the door shut.

Carrie: "I'm up, I'm up!"

Miranda: "I should hope so."

Carrie: "Um ok I'm going to ask you this as delicately as I can but um...HOW THE HELL DID YOU GET IN HERE?!"

Miranda: "The door was unlocked."

Carrie: "Have you heard of knocking?"

Miranda: "I broke things off with my fiancé."

Carrie: "Screw knocking tell me what happened, just let me get some wine."

After I got the wine Miranda started talking.

Miranda: "Well Blake and I shared a kiss and I'm starting to think it might turn into something more, well sense his divorce he's been giving me signs."

Carrie: "So does Blake know you two broke up?"

Miranda: "No but enough about me what's going on with you."

I stood up and start to grab our wine glasses to take into the kitchen while I talked.

Carrie: "Well today the whole thing with Brad and Kim I spent my morning with him at the hospital, I took Ace to the vet, watched a movie with Tony, and slept with Brad..."

Miranda: "WOAH, WOAH, WOAH... Wait you slept with him? I thought you said that the kiss between you two meant nothing?"

Carrie: "Apparently it didn't, I mean when I was with him it felt like my first time all over again."

Miranda: "So are you two getting together?"

Carrie: "I'm not sure."

Miranda: "What did you tell Tony?"

Carrie: "Well um see the thing is..."

Miranda: "You didn't tell him?"

Carrie: "No."

Miranda: "Carrie."

Carrie: "I know but I don't want to break a relationship for an affair that probably doesn't go any deeper than sex."

Miranda: "What if it does you could end up being happy for the rest of your life."

Carrie: "And what if it doesn't then my heart will be broken for weeks."

I honestly was starting to have second thoughts about this whole relationship.

A/N
I know short chapter but hope you liked it, comment and vote!
-Alisha❤️❤️❤️