First day (half)

Arden

The second we pulled up to the school I new there was gonna be drama, I took one step out of the car and already had a bunch of disrespectful ass glares from bitches. " just chill out babysis they ain't got nothing on you they just hating, don't be getting in trouble now .. We said we was gone change and I'd hate to have to go to jail or sum for beating a females ass " Matthew said and meant, he'd do anything for me I know. I got his back and he got mine, always. " you wouldn't have to beat anyone's ass I can hold mines, bubba taught me well!" I half laughed it's true. " so my baby sister savage ".. , " hell yeah brother , you out of everyone should know this " I giggled while walking up the stairs to enter the school. " yeah I do , but aye ? Find me at lunch okay ? " he instructed. I nodded and walked off finding myself wondering around the school attempting to find my class.

20 minutes go by and I absolutely have no idea where I'm at, everyone's in a classroom or at least know where their going. I tried asking for directions from some sophomore but she said she didn't have enough time to walk me to my class, eventually I just gave up on finding it after I circled the whole school twice. I really don't care about missing my first period class any ways.. so I took it upon myself to take this extra 40 minutes of time I have to circle the school once more and find my locker, luckily it wasn't that hard. When I got to my locker and tried opening it, it wouldn't budge. great. I frantically started shaking my locker until I eventually just gave up on that too .. "Aye!" some nigga yelled walking up to me .. " what you doing to my locker ?" He questioned, "what you mean this is my locker ?" I retorted "nah shawty this here my locker, see.." he said opening the locker with no trouble. Oh.. "My bad.." I said , " you straight , you lost or sum ?" he asked. "Actually yeah I haven't even been to my first period class, and now I have to hunt my new locker down.. I'm just ready to go home and be done with the day", " awe chill out .." "Arden" I interrupted, "Arden huh ? " he smiled.

I caught myself looking at him while he grabbed my schedule to help direct me to class.. he was actually kinda fine, he had perfect white teeth, was tall, dressed well, his hair was lined up straight , and he also had a real nice tint to his skin. "Yo first class upstairs on the right, just keep straight when you go out that first doorway and your locker down here" he said walking down the hall pointing to my locker. " oh .. Thanks " I replied dryly while I followed him. " you want some company walking to your class Arden? ".. i had to look down hiding my smile at the sound of him saying my name, " I'm just gone take that as a yes ? .." He half questioned noticing my inability to speak. " yeah " I smiled.

On our way to my class he kept a very interesting conversation going and I wasn't ready for it to end , I was really feeling him. We had this vibe you know ? A weird bond. Or maybe I'm just tripping, I don't know it's the first day he was probably just being friendly, I don't want to think too much on his nice gestures and end up looking stupid.. But damn he is fine, hopefully the rest of the niggas here look as good as him and I'll be okay. " well this yo class " , i laughed " uh yeah, thanks for walking me " . He slightly smiled " your welcome beautiful " .. And then walked off . Didn't look back at all, just kept walking. Lord.

Matthew

I found my first period easily. So far this school seem pretty cool, ain't nobody look at me wrong or nun so I'm off to a good start. I don't really like my first period class though, that shit boring as hell , I might have to change it. I was walking to my locker between classes when I seen this group of niggas all grouped together like they runnin something , As long as they don't think they run me we not gone have no problems.. I think I might just stick to my self tho this year .. I don't know. I put the books I had just got in my locker and started walking to my next class . It's finally close to lunch time and a nigga starving, plus I low key miss baby sis.. That's my nigga I love her so damn much , I pray for the nigga to ever so much as to moves a hair on her head the wrong way I'll kill him, swear to god . Anyways My next class was gym and I'm kinda turnt because I'm tired of sitting in these small ass desks -_-. Right when I got to the gym they assigned me my locker

**writing change**

Coach Hunt : McGee , locker 34 top.

I went straight to my locker and put my things in it when I herd someone trying to get my attention

Travis: aye man wassup *reaching out to show love to the new student*

Matthew: was good *returning the gesture*

Travis: I'm Travis I herd we gotta new student that was exquisite with a basketball and I was wondering if that was you , ya kno because Ian never seen you here at this school before so I just took a hunch and thought I'd ask *smirking*

Matthew: I mean I'm straight, ain't nun special I gotta good grip

Travis: you gone try out when football season over?

Matthew: yeah I was actually thinking about trying out for football too

Travis: my man *smiling* ima need you to stick around me

Matthew: lol, man I'm tryna get to lunch what time we head out ?

Travis: actually right now , come on. *yelling* aye Devon bring yo ass on!

*Travis, Matthew, and Devon go to lunch*

When I got to the lunchroom I was in shock I thought we was gone have everyday gross lunch meals.. which we did .. But aside from that there was a American Deli, McDonalds, Chic-fila and a pizzeria in the school. I herd some schools had fast food restaurants in them but ian never think I'd be attending one. The lines were long now I see why we get a full hour and thirty minutes at lunch and almost everybody eats at the same time.

Matthew: aye man this shit fye Ian never been to a school like this

Devon: there's three good things about this school.. The party's, the games, and the girls 😅*looking at a random girl walking bye*

Random girl: ew boy gtf on *walking away laughing*

Devon: *yellin to the girl as she walks away* you a hoe anyway!

Travis: *dying laughing* you ugly as shit Devon

Matthew: *laughing* ah hell man

Devon: you know what fuck both of y'all ugly ass bitches *walks off*

Matthew: where tf u goin dev

Devon: *yelling back* get sum to eat nigga I'm hungry ian finna stand there and look gay *gets in line for McDonald's*

Me and Travis go head to American deli to get something to eat. After we stood in line for 20 minutes we finally got our food and headed to a table

Travis: this where me and dev been sitting for years . Everyone know who table this is . You can kick it with us if ya want

Matthew: bet bro preciate it

Travis: no problem dude *sees girl walk by (staring)* aye man check her out I walked her to class earlier she fine as hell

Matthew: *looks back to see the girl* aye man that's my sister!

Travis: quit lying nigga

Matthew: Ight *yells out to Arden* babysis! Come here

Arden: huh , hold up *starts to walk over to Matthew*

Travis: *hits matt in his arm* fuck you doing man!

Lol this shit right here funny as fuck. Travis and my sister ? Nahhhhh 😑😂😱

*im sorry this updates so short , I'm not really being a good example of a watt pad book writer.. I've had ALOT of stuff going on these past months. The story will get better and pick up on Arden's POV.