Whos that girl?

Couple of weeks after.

Alex POV

The final bell rang, finally we were out of school. It was a Friday so Kel and I were gonna go shopping, while we were walking out I saw Tobin standing near the door with a rose on her hand.

T: "hey Alex" she handed me the rose and I blushed.
A: "hey Tobin" I was smiling.
K: "I'll wait for you in the car, baby horse"
A: "of course I'll be right there"
T: "I'm sorry for interrupting.."
A: "don't be"
T: " I was wondering if you would like to go on a date with me, I promise I'll be good" OMG did she just asked me on a date ?!
A: "of course " we were both smiling when a girl approached Tobin. I was confused.
??: "hey Tobin can we talk?! "

Who's this girl and how does she know Tobin if she doesn't go to our school.

T: "what, why are you here Maria?! " now I know her name.
M: "I was worried and I missed you. " what ?!
T: "well I'm fine and I don't miss you. I'm sorry I'm busy"
M: "you changed me that fast Heath?"
T: "we were nothing Maria"

I was so confused.

M: "well we sure spent a lot of time together"
T: "yeah that's different and you know that, can you please go?"
M: "I came all the way from NJ to see you and that's how you receive me"
T: "you are interrupting something important here, I'm sorry Alex she's just leaving" I nodded
M: "yeah go play with her heart like you did with mine. Watch out Alex she just likes sex .. A lot "
T: "watch your mouth"
A: "I think I'm gonna go with Kelly so you can fix this"
T: "Alex I'm sorry I don't know what she's doing here, we weren't even dating"
A: "and that statement helps you a lot Tobin.."

I left. I couldn't be there anymore. I was giving her a chance finally and what. I don't even understand what happened there. I got into Kelly's car and started crying. When Kelly realized she step out of the car.
K: "I'm gonna kill her"

I guess she could explain the situation but it still broke my heart a little. Who's the mystery girl ? Why did she come all the way from Jersey to see Tobin??

Tobins POV

I was in the middle of asking Alex for a date when Maria appeared. Maria. Where can I begin to explain Maria.
Maria and I grew up together. I've known her my whole life and We've never been apart for this long.. Maria also was the owner of every first time in my life. She was the first person I came out to because I developed feeling for. She was my first kiss. My first time. My first time being truly in love. The first person to accept me for who am I. And the most important..she was my first and only girlfriend. She broke my heart for the first time too. And she made me not want to date anyone ever again, then after a few years I moved and met Alex. It's not that I stopped caring for Maria but I fully moved on the second my eyes saw Alex.

Maria and I never really stopped talking and we had a toxic relationship but I couldn't live without her. She was like a drug to me. When I moved here I called her everyday for the first week, then I stopped. Alex was consuming all my thoughts and Maria wasn't so important now.

I was mad she was here, who the hell was her to get in the middle of me and whomever I'm doing or wanna do...or even wanna date. Did I just really say I want to date Alex?!

T: "bravo you made her leave"
M: "don't worry, there are plenty of girls out there Tobs" I choke with the sound of the nickname. She can't. Not anymore.
T: "don't call me that Maria. And no there's no one like Alex.
M: "woah since when does Tobin Heath focus on one girl at a time"
T: "since I truly moved on from you"
M: "ouch Tobin. I don't know why I came all the way to this, to you. You've always been so mean to me and yet here I am making sure your stupid ass is okay" she mean it. And she was right. She's always been there for me.
T: "look Maria I'm sorry, but I've never felt this way before. Not since we first started dating. You know we don't work together I need this."
M: "whatever Tobin, I didn't come all the way from Jersey for nothing" she lean in and I didn't move. I felt her lips on mine...
??: "WHAT THE HELL TOBIN?!"

I moved back and pushed Maria a little. She didn't move, she smiled. I turned my head to see who was yelling. As soon as I see Kelly she slapped me, she started yelling but I can't even remember what.

M: "Tobs are you alright?! Look little girl, I don't know if you are banging Tobin or what she did to you but leave her alone."
K: "YOU leave her alone and Tobin why did you kiss her"?!"
M: "she didn't okay, I kissed her and I'm sorry I shouldn't have but I missed her"

I passed out.

Alex POV

Kelly was taking so long to come back that I've calmed down already. I decided to go back to her to see if everything was okay. When I got there I saw Tobin falling and Maria and Kelly trying to catch her. I ran to them.

A: "Tobin, Tobin are you okay what's wrong?! Kel what happened is she gonna be alright?!"
I was freaking out what happened ?!
K: "Maria take her head we need to get her to the car so she can lay down. She will Alex"

We put Tobin on the back seat and after a little discussion we let Maria come along to my house. There was no one there so I lay her on the bed and went to get water. When I was coming back the bell rang and I knew it was Hope I opened the door. When we got to my room Kelly was making her smell alcohol. She woke up.

H: "hello there sleepy head" I was relieved but didn't wanna get in the middle of the two of them. Not yet
T: "he-ey" she was weak
H: "take it easy tiger, I'm here alright"
T: "where's Alex?" I smiled
A: "I'm right here" I took her hand in mine and kiss her, she smiled and it gave me butterflies.
T: "there you are pretty girl" I blushed
H: "are you sure you feel fine?"
T: "yeah I'm just a little confused. What happened?"
K: "you passed out and we brought you to Alex house" she was surprised
T: "OMG Alex I'm sorry, I-I'm gonna leave I don't wanna intrude in your personal space"
A: "hey don't worry I want you here" I squeezed her hand. She smiled.

She fell asleep again.

M: "hey Alex look I'm sorry I didn't mean to get in between you guys, but Tobin and I have our history and .."
A: "I don't care Maria, I didn't know you existed and I'll have to talk to Tobin. But I don't know if I want you here.
M: "I understand, but she's my best friend. we started with the wrong foot and I'm sorry for that, but I'm not gonna leave until I know she's fine. I don't know what I was thinking coming here.

She stood up and left the room.

----
Cliffhanger kinda?
Feedback appreciated !!
Suggestions are welcomed.
Thanks for reading <3
I'll try to update soon!