The journey back

Ziva's p.o.v.
Tel Aviv.

"Tali Caitlin and Jethro Anthony!" "Yes mum" they answered. "We have to pack our stuff. We're going to Los Angeles for a few weeks" I told them. I smiled when they react very happy about it. Luckily they don't go to school yet so it doesnt matter how long we stay, I thought. After a long day of packing clothes and stuff we went to the airport. I was pretty nervous about the fact that I was going back to the United States. I haven't done any work that had to do with NCIS or mossad, and now I have to pick up that work again. After 30 minutes driving we arived at the Tel Aviv airport, we checked in, went to the control and waited for our flight. After 1 hour we stepped into the plane. My two little kids felt after 6 hours of playing and talking in sleep I look out the window and couldn't stop thinking about Tony. For almost 4 hours i thought about our time at NCIS all the memories came back again, and how to tell him ever about his 2 kids. I had put it away for 1 year but now everything is coming back. I tried not to cry but the tears just came, so I closed my eyes and fell asleep. Then, 10 hours later I woke up, my two babies were awake, they've let me sleep they said. Then I heard the pilot saying: "Welcome to Los Angeles"