Chapter 1

Black. Some say it's a dark color. That it is evil, like red. But for me, it's relaxing as I fall into nothingness. I'm dead. I know I am. There's nothing left.
The only question is...What happens next? Is this all there is when you die? No Heaven? No Hell? Not even Purgatory? Nothing? I can't spend the rest of eternity just floating through a black hole of nothingness. Can I even die now?
I have a feeling these questions won't be answered anytime soon. I'll just float here forever. I wish there was something. Something to do at least.
I was about to just give up and accept I'm here forever when I heard something. Like, shuffling. Right next to me.
Opening my eyes, I look at the sight in front of me. Instead of seeing black like I was expecting, I saw a cute yet terrifying little demon creature in front of me, smiling.
It was red with big gold eyes with a tint around the pupils. It had little red Devil horns and tail, with razor sharp teeth.
After, what I assumed, a few minutes passed, it talked, "Hi. I'm Razor. And before you ask, I'm a male. I'm here to tell you what Mr. Devil has sent me to tell you."
"Wait. You aren't the actual Devil?" I asked, slightly confused.
Razor chuckled, "No. Mr. Devil is a lot scarier. Trust me. You want to be on his good side."
I nodded slowly, "Okay. Go on then and please tell me what the Devil has said."
"Oh, right. He said that you have one of two choices. Go to Heaven. Or, get a second chance at life. But, once you die again, you're soul goes right down to Hell. So, basically, do you want to sell your soul to continue living your past life?"
I blankly stared at him, keeping my mouth shut. I slowly shut my eyes and starting thinking. Should I sell my soul? Or go to Heaven. I'm pretty sure I'd get kicked out of Heaven though. But maybe not. Should I live again? Be with my friends and family? Or just continue being dead. Although....there are some things I need to do...
Opening my eyes back, I gave Razor my response, "Yes. I'll sell my soul."
And with that, Razor's smile widened, he snapped his fingers, and I was floating upwards, my eyes seemingly closing against their will.