☞Two☜

*Athena*

"Athena come here please !" My oh so wonderful mother yelled as she walked in through the front door.Her heels clicking behind her.

"Hmm"I hummed while twirling by brunette curls in between my small fingers as i looked down at my phone.

"I need you to come meet someone!"

I groaned quietly before standing up from the bar stool and smoothing our my small pink skirt.

I looked up and saw a man.He looked about 25 .

"Hello Athena"

My name coming out like pure silk when he said it

"Athena sweetie this is Calum your step father"

"step father" the words circled in my head like a merry go round.All i could hear is the words being repeated over and over again in my head.

I was constantly distracted mid sentence when my mother would talk, i was looking at him. My step father.

"Athena" I imagined him saying over and over my name sounding like music to my ears coming out of his mouth.

"Athena!" i heard as i was ripped out of my thoughts about Calum. I could feel his stare burning through my skull.

"s- sorry mother."

"Like i was saying, I love you sweetie , i'll be back before dinner you'll stay with Calum okay?"she smiled before kissing my head and heading to Calum to kiss him on his soft looking pink lips.

"okay" i said rolling my eyes and turning on my heels to go upstairs to my room knowing exactly where she was going.

The bar.Shes an alcoholic, always coming home drunk,with only me to care for her, but i don't need to worry anymore. She has daddy.
❁❁❁