Chapter 22

-Macy-
     Once everyone shows up we turn up the music turn off the lights and start dancing. I grab a red cup and fill it with some sort of beer Foushee got for like 5 bucks.
"Don't get to drunk ok?" Nash yells over the music. I smile.
"It's my birthday!" I yell back. "Besides I get a little frisky when I'm drunk." I say beside him. His eyes widen and I wink at him taking a sip. I smile and walk to the dance floor.
"Hey where do I put your present?" Hayes yells to me. I take it.
"I got it!" I say hugging him. "Thanks for being here."
"Anything for my future sister. I hope you don't mind I brought a guest. She's kinda my new girlfriend." I smile.
"I'm so happy for you! I wanna meet her before I'm super drunk. By the way don't drink and make sure she doesn't either." He laughs.
"Ok come on." I smile and follow him to see Jackie. She smiles and walks to me as Hayes puts his arm around her.
"Jackie I'm so happy for y'all!" I say. She smiles and looks at Hayes. "Well help yourself to anything and don't drink or I'll be arrested." I yell over the music. They laugh and nod. I go outside to the people talking on the court and outside in general.
"Happy Birthday!" Jason says jumping on me. I turn to see the triplets Jason, Max, and Jess. I shriek and hug them.
"How's Stanford!" I asked excited they are here.
"I love it. I miss you though." Jess says. I smile and hug her.
"I can't believe you guys are here!"
"Well we got you this." They say handing me a box. I smile and open it to see a silver bracelet with an arrow on it. I smile.
"Aww it's beautiful." I say. They smile and we hug. I put it in the box. "Ok help yourself to some drinks and I'll go put this in my room." They smile and I walk to my room putting the present on my bed.
"Oh hey." Nash says as I turn to walk out.
"Hey." I say.
"Having fun?" He asks. I nod. "Good. Come on let's go dance." He takes my hand and pulls me to the dance floor where the alcohol definitely kicked in. Antidote by Travis Scott came on.
"Nash I love this song!" I yell. He laughs and grabs my waist kinda taking charge of the dance. He pulls my body to his and kisses my neck. I smile and run my fingers through his hair pulling our heads together to. He starts to nibble on my neck and I let out a rough moan. Damn you cheap alcohol! He pulls back and looks at me with lust in his eyes. My turn. I give him a seductive look and grind my hips into him. He looks at me giving me the knowledge he wants me to stop before he gets a boner. Don't worry. I don't stop. If anything I grind faster and harder until I receive a moan from him.
I smile and kiss him. He tugs on my lips and I've turned him on. In one easy move he squeezes my but and I gasp giving him the time to slide his tongue in my mouth. Not that I minded it though I was actually super turned on from that. I pull back and he immediately connects our lips again. I kiss back, really wanting to take this to our room. I pull back and move my lips to his ear.
"Follow me." I whisper biting his ear. He smiles and I take his hand and we walk towards my room.
"Hey have you seen Calum?" Ally ask getting in our way.
"Uh no why?" I ask.
"I haven't seen him like all party. By the way Michael is looking for you."
"Michael?" I ask confused.
"Clifford. I think he likes you-"
"Ok Ally if you will excuse us I'm really turned on and would like to go have sex now." Nash says taking my hand. I stare at him shocked. Ally looks at me and laughs.
"My bad." She says with a smile winking at me before walking away. I look at Nash and slap him causing him to laugh.
"Nash what the hell was that?"
"Hey you turned me on that's not my fault." I roll my eyes and he wraps his arms around my butt and I jump sending my legs around his waist. I connect our lips again and he slowly walks to our room.
"Where do you think you're going?" Cameron asks. I pull back and Nash sighs setting me down. "Ok maybe you're engaged but you aren't married yet do I have to give a sex talk to my sister?" I laugh.
"No Cam. Nash and I were just kissing. Nothing else." I say walking to Cam. I look at Nash and smile before walking back to the party.
"Have you seen Ally?" Calum asks me. I smile.
"No she's been looking for you." I say. He growls.
"Yea she found me and then teased me. Man she's such a tease." I smile. "Maybe that's why I love her." He mumbles.
"You love her?" I ask. His eyes widen.
"Macy promise me you won't tell her that."
"I won't but don't hurt her. I'll chop your balls off." I say. He laughs nervously. I shake my head. "I'm not kidding."
"Don't worry Macy. Now I have to catch that tease and teach her a lesson."
"Guest room is down the hall third door to the right. He smiles and winks at me as he walks to the dance floor. I laugh and walk outside to see some people making out on the tennis court including Hayes and Jackie. There is no way that boy is 16. Oh there is Jake and Ann. I guess they never get s chance to kiss a lot in the hospital without the continuous check ups.
"Macy?" I hear a voice say from behind me. I turn and see Michael. Uh oh.
"Hey Michael! How are you?" I ask. He smiles.
"I'm pretty good. Happy birthday by the way."
"Thank you!" I say. "Are you having fun?" I ask. He nods.
"Yea thanks for inviting me and the guys." I smile.
"No problem with Ally and Calum together hopefully we will see you guys more now. I also expect a few free front row tickets to your LA concerts." I say. He laughs.
"Will do." I smile. Maybe these guys aren't so bad after all.