The kiss

Kenzie p.o.v

I was with Babe and Hudson when I remembered I forgot my books in my locker. On the way back I saw something I really didn't want to see Babe was kissing Hudson. I ran away as fast as I could not letting them know I was watching I ran in to the library I was lucky no one was there to see. I started to cry my heart  out. Why do I feel like this, I thought ,how can this be. When I was about to leave I found that the doors were open "I closed them" I said to myself. I was kind of scared if I didn't hear them open then how did they? I heard a noise it came from the history isle I quickly ran afraid of what or who was there but it was to late for that I heard footsteps getting closer. Closer. Closer. Finally I turned around to find myself face to face with Hudson. "What are you doing here", I asked. "I can ask you the same thing",he said. I bit my lip wanting not to tell him. But before I knew it we kissed well he kissed me is more like it. I felt sparks, fireworks, happiness we didn't stop like as if we were making out. But it was fine with me, because man was he a good kisser. "I am sorry",he said when we pulled away for air. "Don't be",I said "Why, I totally did it without you-" he was cut off by me kissing him. It was amazing mostly because it was my first kiss but yeah.

Hudson p.o.v

I was actually kissing no, making out with Kenzie and man did I love every second of it. "Can I tell you something",she said to me "Yeah go ahead" "This was my first kiss" "Mine to". She looked confused "But what about Babe"?, she said "She kissed me I never wanted to kiss her". If only she knew why we kissed. It was because I knew Babe liked me so it was hard liking Kenzie. So Babe kissed me because I said she had this stuff on her face. She seemed to like it when I clean her face. Anyways she leaned in and caught me by surprise . So that is how that all went down. So now me and Kenzie are dating Babe is in jail for who knows what and trip is on a tour for the weekend.