Heartbreak

Kenzie p.o.v

Babe's plan is to..what? I thought to myself as I hear the words fall out of Trips mouth. " Don't lie to me Trip, no one has had contact with Babe because we aren't allowed to. " I say as I know I never kept tabs on her after what she did. " Look I know you don't care about her anymore but it's true, she's planning on being with Hudson as soon as she gets out." She's a little home wrecker. How could she plan this all the way from in there? she shouldn't even be able to be let out after everything. " When did you even talk to her? she shouldn't be able to talk to you and you shouldn't be talking to her in the first place." "I know but-" Trip was utterly off by a sudden yell. "HEY TRIP" oh no.. I think as I see Hudson running straight towards me and Trip. "Hudson what are you- HEY" all of a sudden Trip is thrown to the ground while trying to finish his sentence. " Hudson get off of him!! The letters aren't actually his feelings!"

Hudson's p.o.v

" what?" I say as Kenzie says those words. " Are you really trying to defend him Kenz?" "No I-" "Don't. I've heard enough, how could you choose to date him over me? I actually thought you loved me. Why would you defend someone who tried to get in the middle of our relationship?" I said as I feel my heart start to break , I really like you Kenzie.. " OH U MEAN THE WAY U DEFENDED BABE WHEN SHE DID WHAT SHE DID?" " Don't you dare Bring that up now that there's heat on you." " Don't. Don't even try to defend what you're about to say don't try saying anything to protect your actions that day. I really can't believe you, I've never forgiven you for that day"  " Oh yea you haven't forgiven me? then why say all that stuff about liking me? why lie straight to my face then? you know what? we're done." I pick up my backpack from the ground since it fell when I tackled Trip. I just broke up with someone I cared so much about, over nothing. But I cant go back now, she hurt me I shouldn't be weak and give her another chance after that.

Kenzie's p.o.v

" Oh yea you haven't forgiven me? then why say all that stuff about liking me? why lie straight to my face then? you know what? we're done." my heart broke into so many pieces after hearing that sentence. He just.. left me. I feel the tears start to sting my eyes..how could you just leave like that? I tell Trip I'll be right back as I run off to the bathroom, tears start to fall down my face before I can even reach the stall. "I just feel..heartbreak now" I whisper to myself as I cry out. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I finally updated haha, after so many years I kind of forgot about this story sorry I never updated it. Im cringing at this whole story but here's another chapter! let's see how long it is before I update again lol. sorry regardless that all my chapters have been really really short.