Epilogue Part 1

2 month later...

Christopher was sent to prison for 17 years. We didn't press any charges against Bob since he helped me out while i was kidnapped. Ruby told us she was pregnant with Luke's child and we were all ecstatic. Even Brandon. Brandon begged for forgiveness which i gladly gave him. Then Ruby and Luke forgave him. It took a while for Ethan to forgive him but i convinced him to. Ruby and Luke got engaged. They are getting married next month because Ruby doesn't want to have a big stomach when it's wedding day. She says that she wants to be slim.

You got a baby up inside you, Ruby. There's no more slim for you for another few months. Scarlett is now 2 years old and is as happy as ever. Kaylee finally got with he love of her life Derek. And work has been more exciting than ever. I've gotten the company millions of dollars due to the designs i have created and manufactured.

I heard a soft cry so i got up and walked to Scarlett's room. I found Ethan sitting in the rocking chaor with Scarlett in his arms and was reading her a book.

"One fish two fish red fish blue fish..." Ethan read. I smiled at the sight as he finished up the book and placed the now sleeping Scarlett in her bed. He kissed her forehead and walked out of the room. "Were you spying on me Amby?" He smirked. I rolled my eyes.

"Is it a crime to watch my two favorite people on Earth act like father and daughter?" I whispered as he lifted me up, wrapped my legs around his waist and carried me to our room. He layed me down on the bed and whispered in my ear.

"Maybe you can watch the rest of me." He bit my earlobe.

"Of course," i giggled as he took off my shirt.

I decided to keep this book PG-13 sorry!!

I woke to the brightness of the sun. Ethan was peacefully sleeping next to me. I walked into Scarlett's room and found her on the floor playing with her alphabet blocks. She was wearing her Elsa pajamas. She is obsessed with Frozen. Everything she sees that is in Frozen she wants.

"Mommy, daddy. Sleepy." She smiled a toothy smile.

"Not anymore Scarlett. Come on let's get you breakfast." I smiled as i grabbed her hand and led her to the kitchen.

___

"Ethan! Are you ready?" I yelled as i put on my heels.

"Of course, baby." He was wearing a button up shirt and dress pants. I was wearing a long skirt and a dressy shirt. And Scarlett was dressed in a black dress and berett. We were all matching.

After buckling up Scarlett, Ethan drove to Facade, a fancy restaurant. Ruby, Luke, Kaylee, Derek, Ethan and i were going. Mom and dad couldn't go due to work. After a 30 minute drive we finally arrived. We made our way to everyone else.

'Hey Kaylee, hi Ruby, hi luke!" I smiled. Next to Kaylee must've been Derek. "You must be Derek. Nice to meet you. Kaylee has told me so much about you." I smiled and offered him my hand. I can see why Kaylee fell for him. His charming good looks can make any girl swoon.

"Oh really?" He raised an eyebrow at Kaylee as he shook my hand. "Well Kaylee's told me about all you too." He smiled. "That must be Scarlett." He motioned towards Scarlett. I nodded. We all sat down and ordered our dinner.

___

"Kaylee that looks gorgeous!" Ruby and i squealed. She had her hand out and was showing us her engagement ring. I heard Ethan grumblig under his breath before abruptly standing up and kneeling beside me. "Ethan what are you -" i slapped my hand over my mouth and processed what he was doing. All eyes were on us. We caught the attention of everyone. He pulled out a velvet box and opened it, revealing a 4 carat diamonfd ring.

"Amber, i love you. I can't believe that i was blessed with you and our beautiful daughter. I fell in love with you all those years ago and each and every single day that love grows. You are the most beautiful, desirable, intelligent, and bravest person I've ever known. Will you do me the honor of being my wife?" He looked at me with his big eyes full of hope. 

"Yes...yes I WILL MARRY YOU!" I grabbed the collar of his shirt and kissed him before he could even slide the ring on my finger. I pulled away so i could let him slide the ring on my finger and then kissed him again. There were a lot of 'awws' comig from the crowd.

-------------------------------------

Hey guys. Yeah its almost the end for the book. But there are going to be two epilogues because I'm cool like that. But if you don't like how soon this book ended i have a reason why. Recently i have been getting more and more depressed. And yes i am only 13 but there is only so much i can take. That depression is getting in the way for my inspiration.

As you may know for the past few chapters i have had MAJOR writers block. And I'm sorry but that's just the way this book is going to end. No this isn't the last chapter! I am going to add another epilogue. So yeah. That's pretty much what's going on in my life, besides the fact that this is the only place where i can pour out my feelings and remain anonymous.

I will be writing more books. I don't know when my next book is going to be. I keep rewriting the book about Kaylee though so i won't be uploading that anytime soon. I am going to postpone my ideas about Kaylee's book and once i finish this book i am going to start writing a different book. Yeah, i know. That seems like too many books to write but guys, i honestly spend most of my weeks trying to think of what to write for one measly chapter for ONSWMT. Yeah i know pathetic. But that hasn't gotten in the way of my social life.

With love, Jen_ivy