| 5. twix.

Sitting on the edge of the bed, I get comfortable as I flip out all the candy from my trick or treat bag, letting the contents spill out onto the comforter.

I sigh in content, my eyes skimming over the variety of sweets, childishly squealing as I lay my backside all over the pile of goodness, closing my eyes when I hear the crumble of wrapped packages move around underneath me.

My limbs sprawl out like legs of a starfish, making an angel-like form out of the candy. Taking a handful of the sugary food, I toss them in the air and let gravity take its toll as they fall back into my body. I hum, grabbing a bar of chocolate and opening it.

I startle when I hear the creak of the bedroom door open and close, my heartbeat jumping at the sound of a click of a lock. I feel Harry's presence as the mattress gives in under his weight once he settles on near my legs.

His curious hands trail up my smooth shins and up to my nearly completely exposed thighs, my short black skirt the only thing preventing him from going any further. I sigh at the contact of his warm, callused fingers dancing along the inside of my thighs, rubbing the sore muscles due from the amount of walking around neighborhoods.

I finally open my eyes when I feel his teeth nip hard at the bare skin, letting out a gasp. "Harry, wh-" his tightened grip on my leg shutting me up.

"Shut the fuck up, I know the act you were pulling back there," he hisses, striking my thigh with his hand. I whimper as he continues.

"Flaunting off your sexy body to those other men. I saw you, don't deny it baby, I watched as their eyes lingered too long on your breasts for it being a friendly gesture, watching that ass bounce as you went to the next house," his eyes flickered to mine, licking his chapped, bottom lip.

"The way their eyes would widen, darkening in hunger when they opened their door to see you standing there, in that damn outfit, way too tight and short; almost everything about to pop out. Strutting away from me like the bitch you are, you're such a goddamn tease. I had to deal with a hard cock all night, do you think daddy enjoyed that? Being turned on while his baby was slutting around right in front of him, hmm?" I was astounded at his speech, not knowing he felt this way as we trick or treated.

I do recall several times how I would 'accidentally' drop candy on the pavement just so that I could grind my ass against Harry's front, in my suffocating, sultry black cat costume.

I smirked at the memory, but was brought back to the present when he slapped my thigh very hard again. "What?"

"We're you even listening to me, kitten?"

"Y-yes, daddy,  I'm sorry I was such a tease, I didn't mean to," my lips lower into an innocent frown, biting down on my lip. "Hmm, but I don't think you're sorry enough, are you baby girl?"

"No."

"That's right," he purrs, smiling deviously at me. I gulp, knowing he'll do something I'll feel in the morning, but I loved the pain he inflicts on me, sexually of course, loving when he used me to help relieve his pent up anger and frustrations. He never truly abused me, after anything risky we'd do, he was always sure to check up on me to make sure I was okay. I felt like I was valuable to him; I liked that I was able to make him happier.

The aching in my pussy increased as I awaited his next move, even though I'll be sore as fuck. "I don't even know what to do first, darling, you've just been so naughty," he ponders aloud.

"I think a couple spankings should do, before we get to the good stuff," he says, his jade eyes gleaming with excitement even though he was still pissed at me.