Things about the whole larzaylea drama

The following things are may or may not be true. It clearly depends on you if you will agree with it or not.

1. Luke doesn't know that Arzaylea will post their private picture online.
2. She didn't ask Luke first before posting the pic.
3. They are NOT in the same place when she posted the pic .
4. She did it so that everyone's attention will be on her and she wants to rub to everyone's face that she is dating Luke Hemmings.
5. Arzaylea's freaking claws are digging through Luke's face.
6. What's up with Arzaylea, and why is she wearing a see through pants her underwear are showin, does she even have one?
7. The whole Arzaylea and Luke drama was all a big publicity stunt.
8. Arzaylea should have think first before posting the pic, and be more matured and think about the conclusions because in the first place she's a lot OLDER than Luke.
9. Luke was clearly just drunk on the picture.
10. Luke has that
don't-fvking-touch-my-face-bltch look in the photo.

those are not all mine, they're from random post/comments that I saw from the net.I decided to put it in here, because why not, and some of them are just pretty hilarious. so yeah..xD If you want to add something just comment it here...:-)

okay, im out..bye✌

ps: the pic I also just found it in ig..xD
haha.. I feel bad for Arzaylea-nahh
nevermind..xD

ok bye..✌