1

~•Embry•~

"Embry I need a favor." My mom said over the phone. I was still in bed with the covers half on me.

"Yes mom." I said falling asleep.

"Seth needs a ride to school and I was wondering if you could take him?"

"Mmm no."

"Excuse me."

"Mom I'm tired and I don't feel like it." I said.

"Well to late he should already be there." She said I sighed and heard the line hang up. Then the doorbell ring. I groaned and it rung again. I got out of bed and walked down the hallway and the doorbell went off again.

"Alright!" I yelled I opened the door to see a smiling Seth. I sighed and turned around. I looked at the time on the tv box and it read 7:15.

"Better hurry I'm supposed to be in class by 7:30." He said sitting on the couch. I went to my room and threw on a black sweatshirt and some sweats and walked back out the room I grabbed my keys and slipped on my vans.

"Let's go." I said opening the door.

"With only 5 minutes to spare." He said closing the door and catching up to me. I rolled my eyes and got in the car starting it up. We drove out and down the road and 5 minutes later we arrived at his school.

"Thanks Em." He said hopping out the car and closing the door now I can go back to sleep I looked over and saw his notebook, fucking Seth he dropped his notebook I sighed and grabbed it I turned off the car and got out.

"SETH." I yelled. He walked in the school and I groaned. He really is about to make me chase after him just for a notebook. I walked up the steps and came encounter with a bunch on high school kids I looked around and saw people staring at me and giving me googly eyes I didn't pay them no mind. I spotted Seth and walked his way his friends saw me and looked dead at me catching his attention.

"Em what are you doing here?" He asked. I was about to speak when a girl came up to us.

"what did you do now?" She said looking at the boy next to Seth. I stopped and dropped Seth's notebook out my hands and looked at her. It felt like everyone in the halls disappeared and it was only me and her. It's more like... gravity moves... suddenly. It's not the earth holding you here anymore, she does... You become whatever she needs you to be, whether that's a protector, or a lover, or a friend. My heart pounded about to burst through my ears. She was beautiful her olive skin looked so smooth and her hazel eyes looked like little planets. I watched as my world spun around her. I breathed out the breath that I didn't know I had in. Seth looked at me and pulled me away from them.

"Dude you just....."

"I know." I said. "Who is she?" I said not taking my eyes off her.

"That's Erick's older sister." He said. I nodded and watched as she talked to her brother, once she was done she headed for the door, she will not slip from my hands this easily. I tried to follow her but people were getting in my way. As soon as I was out the school she was already driving off. Fuck. Next time. Wait it's Friday. I sighed and walked to my car and went home.