10

I woke up in the morning with no Embry by my side. I pouted and hugged the sheets that was still wrapped around my body closing my eyes. I got up and went to take a shower and get dressed. After I was done I headed to Emily's and we talked and ate.

"So when do you plan on telling Embry?"

"I don't know soon though." She nodded.

"Can you show me again." She said getting excited, I nodded and I stood up.

"Oh look Jacob is here." She said I looked over and he was walking in. I sat back down and frowned.

"Hey Em, Jas." Jake said walking in.

"Hey." We both said together. Good thing he didn't see anything.

"So what's going on in here?" He said sitting down facing us.

"Nothing just......girl talk." Emily said. I smiled and watched as Emily washed some dishes.

"I better get going." Jake said walking out the house. I jumped from my seat and chased after him.

"Jake wait." I said almost tripping.

"Yes?" We walked down to his house.

"Do you know why Sam always wants  Embry to come with him all the time." I asked as we walked in the his house.

"It's just a complicated situation." He said getting orange juice out the fridge.

"How so?" I asked sitting down. He sighed and drunk from the container."Ew Jake use a cup." I said scrunching up my nose making him laugh.

"Whatever." I was about to say something but I was interrupted by the door opening and Embry walking in.

"Thank God your safe." He said pulling me up and wrapping his arms around my neck, I wrapped my arms around his waist.

"I was just talking to Jacob." I said walking to the living room.

"Next time will it kill you to tell me or leave a note. I was looking for you at home then Emily told me you went this way with Jake." He said worriedly. I giggled at his face and he softened up and smiled.

"Jasmine!" I heard my name being called, I turned around and saw my friend from the ball, Alex? He was pale as hell and his eyes are red now, first they were blue but red, I guess he got new contacts.

"Is that huh.... Alex!" I said walking to the door, but Embry pulled me back.

"Jasmine I need to talk to you please I can smell your scent I know your here." He said smelling the air. My scent. I tried to open the door but Embry stopped me.

"Embry stop he is my friend he won't hurt me." I said facing him.

"No, you don't know that yes he will." He said setting his head on mine, I sighed and put both my palms on his cheeks, I felt him loosen up and take a deep breath, he was burning up.

"He is my friend Embry, I know him." I said slipping from his arms, I ran outside and in the middle of the yard and saw all these wolves surrounding him."ALEX!" I yelled he looked at me and in a blink of a eye he was in front of me. I gasped and he stuck his fingers through my hair, I saw Embry walk outside and turn into a wolf, I stepped back holding Alex jacket and saw as the big wolf step to us snarling his teeth at Alex. Wait so my boyfriend is a werewolf? That explains it, wait so that means it's true Alex is a vampire.

"Jasmine, we need to talk." He said I shook my head a took a step back looking at him in fear. He stepped closer to me and the wolfs lunged at Alex but missed because he dodged them I felt myself being picked up, I looked down and Alex was running with me.

"PUT ME DOWN!" I screamed as we ran fast through the forest. I heard them coming fast this way and he threw me down making me hit my head on the ground,I landed on my butt and looked at him, I had tears coming out my eyes backing up on the ground.

"Jasmine, I love you, and to know you choose a wolf over me, that hurts." He said coming close to me." But let's see if your precious wolf will love you when your one of us." He said stretching his arm back. I shielded myself with my hand and a loud growl came from the woods and he was attacked by one of them. I got up and ran, till I tripped and Alex was on top of me.

"I'll be watching you." He said smirking, I tried to push him off of me but he was to heavy, I whined and wiggled out from under him, he got up finally and ran off followed by 6 wolfs. I  looked over and saw what I think is Embry. I backed up slowly.

"Please don't h-hurt me."