Chapter 1

"I know what I came to do, and that ain't gonna change.
So go ahead and talk your talk, 'cause I won't take the bait.
I'm over here doing what I like, I'm over here workin' day and night.
And if my real ain't real enough, I'm sorry for you, bae!"

I drove in my car, humming along to my twins new song featuring on the radio, "Focus", it might sound weird to say "my sister is a popular singer and actress" but in our family it is completely normal.

There is also my brother Frankie who is an actor, he is also very succesfull, Ariana and Frankie are more similar then to me, sometimes I feel left out... Correction: all the time! But I got used to it, or at least I'm trying to.

"Let's find a light inside our universe now!
Where ain't nobody keep on holding us down!
Just come and get it, let them say what they say!
'Cause I'm about to put them all away!"

I sang along to the beat, tapping on the steering wheel as I sang along by heart, I knew all the words by heart, Ariana was so nervous the night before the shoot, as a family we all had a family dinner and did like 3 hours of karioke, only on the song "Focus", except for my dad who started singing the the chorus of Break Free.

It feels embarrassing to be the look alike of Ariana, mainly because of the paparazzi, they all get confused at our similar looks, and especially when we walk together, " two Ariana's at once? Are we having eye problems?"... No you don't need glasses bish, we are twins, deal with it.

"I can tell you're curious, it's written on your lips.
Ain't no need to hold it back, go ahead and talk your shit.
I know you're hoping that I'll react, I know you're hoping I'm looking back.
But if my real ain't real enough, then I don't know what is."

I sang along, entering my neighborhood in Florida, when Ariana and Frankie flew to live in California, Dad, Mom and I stayed in Boca Raton, our hometown, I love the heat and the beaches and tans and disney and I love Florida so much I could never go away.

I parked the car and shut down the music, I entered my house I share with my fiancée Haden, he was working on a PowerPoint Presentation, I closed the door and he looked to see me, I smiled and he stood up, we kissed and he went back to working while I put down my purse.

I'm Arielle Darcy Grande, twin of Ariana Butera Grande, I look exactly like her, she's older than me in 15 minutes, I'm the youngest in the family. I'm a geek; I love reading, fangirling and reading, whoops did I say reading already.

Everyone thinks geeks are well, nerds... in my opinion whoever likes Harry Potter is awesome, just kidding, people need to respect us "geeks" because one day we'll be famous authors and script writers because our writing and reading skills are higher then theirs.

I took a quick selfie and posted it on my instagram page, captioning the selfie: "some people are just #blessed" I got a few 100 likes after 5 minutes, I exited the room and went to my bedroom, I changed into a onesie of a unicorn because why not.

I layed on my bed and turned my phone on, I scrolled through Instagram, liking a few of Arianas pictures, some of my friends, speaking of who I follow, I am a private account, I dont let anyone but close friends follow me, whats the point of getting requests for Ari to follow them.

The problems of being Arianas sister is requesting things from her, lets say: im walking down the street, with my starbucks frappuchino in hand, stylish clothes on, walking in my slo mo swag, and fans run over, "can Ariana follow me on Instagram?! My username is @meteroriteshower234" or "can I have Arianas autograph?!" like bishes, im: 1. Not Arianas messenger 2. Im related to Ari, at least fangirl at the fact your looking at someone who has the same blood as Ariana.

My dog, Caramel, burst into my room excitedly, she shook her tail hardly as she licked my onesie, I picked her up and layed her down on my belly, she licked my face and I started kissing Caramels nose, Caramel Cocoa Grande, my baby.

I got a call from my mom, I answered it happily, Caramel on my lap as I sat up, "Hey mom" I said, "Arielle" Mom said, "Yeah?" I replied, "I have terrible news" She said, I realised her voice was shaking, tears were clogging her throat.

"What happened?" I asked nervously, mom gulped....

--

A/N -
hullo arianators, how was chapter 1?
if you like the story click the vote button because it means a lot to me.
every vote = smile :D
thanks for reading, lol

-kk