Chapter 10

My head snapped to the door. My eyes widen, why was she here. I hate her, I don't want her near Harry. She'll try and steal him... No no no stop walking turn around and never come back and you just sat down great.

"What!!" I whispered loudly to her,I barley have enough energy to stay awake right now. She chuckled. CHUCKLED! "Now Louis that is no reason to talk to me like that is there?" She said in between laughs. I death glared the bitch and turned back towards Harry. Oh when are you ever going to wake up Haz?

"What are you doing here?" I mumbled quietly to her. But in all honesty I didn't care worth a shit for her. "Oh baby don't be so rude, I came back to ask you something." She said in a matter of fact tone. "I'll be fucking rude if I want to Eleanor. Also if you came to try to convince me to come back to you IT WON'T HAPPEN!" I screamed at her I really just needed her gone and away from Harry.

"Oh but please Louis I didn't do any thing wrong this isn't fair. Why who has your heart now? I deserve you not some stupid ass whore!" She yelled just as loud, my mood went to angry to fucking furious in a matter a seconds. I'm pretty sure my whole face was beat red but I don't give a fuck about it.

"ELEANOR GET OUT NOW!" I screamed almost about to punch her.

"Why what did I do?" She asked all innocent like. "Well lets see you cheated on me with Mark, then you come and call my boyfriend a whore. Your a fucking bitch!" I said fuming with anger. She scoffed and stormed out the door. I turned toward Harry and sat by him, I went to hold his hand and that is when my world got flipped upside down. I looked at the monitor and saw a flat line. Nurses came rushing in and pulled me out of the room.

No no no no no this can't be happing. My breath was barley entering my lungs. Everything started becoming dizzy. I looked all around at the nurses surrounding me. "Harry." I murmured right before I blacked out.

"Harry!" I shouted out shooting up from the hospital bed. Wait hospital bed, oh yeah blacked out. yep makes sense. I pushed the red button to call a nurse in here.

"Yes Mr. Tomlinson?" Se same somewhat annoying. "Is Harry Styles alright?"

"Um he's in surgery right now too make his heart work but other then that I don't know." She Sao simply and walked out.

Okay so I have a 50/50 shot he survives. Fuck. I raced towards his room not caring he wasn't there. His smell was and that's close enough to him right now.

I sat in the chair and drifted of to sleep

"I'm sorry to say this but Harry Styles is dead." People said from god knows where. No he can't be no no no I love him noooo.

"Sir wake up." "Harry!" "Harry is awake sir he's fine."