WANT

Harrison wells got woken up by the rapid beeping of an alarm at the dead of night. He sits up quickly, recognizing the sound to belong  to Barry's vitals. He rushes to his laptop and flips it open. The scientist is quick to read the data present to him and panics once he sees that Barry's vitals spiking. He presses his lips together as he pulls up the surveillance cameras of all the possible locations Barry can be. He finds the young man in his bed, sweating and shuddering under the blankets. He looks desperate, almost in pain, whimpering.
Harrison sucks in a breath once his eyes trail down to find the blanket moving up and down between the boy's legs. Concerned, the scientist watched as Barry suddenly sits up on his bed and gets dressed with his super speed, trying to catch his breath. The younger man grabs his keys from his nightstand and in a flash, runs out.
Harrison presses his lips into a thin line as he straightens. He can't explain what's been happening to Barry. This has been his third time and each time it's been getting worse...

There is something certainly wrong with Barry.

____________________

The next morning when Barry walks into STAR labs, he bears hints of the same expression Harrison has witnessed last night, though he fails to hide that from his reverse.

Cisco and Caitlin sit behind their screens, Caitlin trying to focus on her work while Cisco grins next to her at the joke he just made.

Barry scratches his head and stands by Cisco.

"Hi guys. Sorry 'm late. Late night..." He smiles slightly.

"Glad you could join us, Mr. Allen." Dr. Wells strides down the ramp and stops in the middle of the room.

Barry can only bring himself to look at his legs.

~~~
It's only been a few months since Barry had traveled back in time to save Nora only to fail and return to stop Eobawrd.
The man was furious but before he could attack Barry, Caitlin had shot him with a inhuman high dose of sterilizer which followed with 3 more to knock him out and keep him that way.
Two days later, Wells had woken up in a bed with Barry standing over him. At first he was surprised to see no restraints on him and find Barry foolishly being brave to be here.

"Dr. Wells-..Eobard. I went back, but my future self motioned me to not interfere." Barry begins, his expression pained. "I held my mother as she died in my arms."

"Barry-"

"I watched you murder her. Again. I couldn't let you get away with this."

"What are you planning to do with me, Barry?" His voice lowers.

"Nothing." Barry looks up at him, finally meeting his eyes. "You will live here...amongst the dead. Wake up every morning with the knowledge that you can never go back home. That you're stuck here till you die."

Barry's voice lowers dangerously as he leans closer to him, his eyes full of hurt and betrayal. "That you never defeated me."
~~~

"Barry?" Caitlin snaps him out of his thoughts.

"Any new meta-humans?" He shakes his head a few times and decides on ignoring Wells which results in the man sighing quietly.

"Nope! Maybe you've just taken care of everyone effected by the Particle Accelerator." Cisco throws his hands behind his head and leans back.

Caitlin taps at her screen meanwhile and frowns slightly. "Barry, your vitals spiked last night again. Where were you?"

"Uh...home."

"I need to do a check up. Sit, Barry." She starts gathering her medical tools and clicking her heels as she heads to where Barry unwillingly sits down.

"Caitlin, I'm fine. Really. I haven't felt different or anything." Barry tries to reason as she clicks her light in his eyes.

"It won't hurt to make sure." She suddenly lifts his shirt to check for any obvious Injury when Barry grows tense and speeds from under her touch, almost losing his balance and crashing to a table when Harrison catches him.

One arm hooked around Barry's torso and the other on his shoulder, Harrison holds Barry.

Caitlin and Cisco stare in shock.

Barry looks up to meet Harrison's eyes and the look in the man's eyes somehow draws a groan from Barry's lips. Barley audible and only meant for The scientist's ears.

"Mr. Allen, can we speak in private?" He whispers and Barry for once in a long time nods and listens to him. He lets Harrison lead him to another room and away from the eyes of his friends.

When Harrison closes the door, Barry starts visibly shaking and sweating, concern appearing in Harrison's eyes.

"Barry." He slowly walks to him and Barry only takes a step back until his hips hit the edge of a table. "Barry..." He tries again.

"Dr. Wells, please don't." He swallows thickly, trying to control the tugging that grows in his stomach.

"Shh...Barry, it's alright. It's only me...it's okay. Barry?" The older man stops a few Inches from Barry and places a gentle hand on his knee which causes Barry to tense even more. "Tell me what's wrong."

After a few minutes of heavy breaths, Barry looks up at him.

"I..I- can't..." His cheeks turn a shade of crimson. "'...'m not fast enough." He admits finally, hoping he doesn't have to elaborate.

All this time, Barry hadn't noticed Harrison's movement, so slick as he. Had parted his knees and allowed himself between them, his hand resting on his inner thigh. He gasps and tries to move away but wells' hands keeps him pinned with a frightening grip.

"Barry, settle. I can help you." His hand suddenly cups Barry's groin and squeezes. "I am faster." He grins as he draws a strangled moan from Barry's lips. 
The younger man thrust into Harrison's hand as he palms him through his trousers, his cock strained and hard.

"Dr. Wells..." Barry's hand comes to grip Harrison's shirt, desperate and begging. "pleases...please"

"Shh. I've got you now, Barry. It's okay, try to relax. I've got you." He uses his speed to undo and pull Barry's pants and boxers down at once, revealing Barry's throbbing and slicked with pre-Come covered cock.
The older man has to control the urge to drive his shaft up his ass and pound his virgin hole, show him what it feels to have a cock vibrate inside him.

He wrap his hand around Barry's shaft and hears him gasp and raise his hand to grip his forearm strongly as if to stable himself, clutch to him with dear life because he might fall apart under the scientist's hand.

"Breath, Barry. Breath." Wells hooks his free arm around his waist and pulls him up on the desk, keeping his hand there to rub comforting circles on his back as he starts to stroke his cock.

"Nngh...ah. Yes! Yes...uh..." Barry wraps his arms around Harrison's shoulders and buries his nose in the crook of his neck. Trembling in his arms.

Loud moans and grunts come from Barry. Such beautiful sounds leaving his plump lips that Harrison promises To hear it again and again until he's memorized them.

All this while, Harrison squeezes and strokes Barry harder, faster, and when he feels him getting closer to his edge yet not painfully reaching his climax, he vibrates his hand.

Pumping and vibrating his throbbing cock until Barry comes hard. Until little stars start to dance behind his eyelids.
Until he can't handle such wonderful release.

Barry's eyes rolls back and he slumps forward in Wells' arms, knowing that he will be safe with him. He will do anything to protect him.