Zoella

♡ Charlotte POV ♡

Over the month I have really got to know caspar we have been doing everything together we have even made a video on his channel! In that short space of time I have got to know joe his roomate as well and today I have been invited to go down to Brighton for three days to meet joes sister and joes sister boyfriend. Caspar was the driver and me and joe were in the back there wasn't a lot talking on the journey but every so often caspar would give me a weird look in the mirror like he was mad at me,I was very confused. When we got there caspar raced to the door while me and joe go the luggage,joe suddenly turned to me "do you like caspar "he asked, I was confused why he asked me that "yeah why joe,is there something your not telling me after I said that joe got his bag and went I need to talk to joe his hiding something from me.
A few seconds after joe I grab my bag and follow him into the house where I'm greeted by a girl with brown hair with blonde tips she was my height "hey I'm zoey joes sister and this is my boyfriend Alfie"she then pointed to a tall dark haired boy "come on let's get umpacked" then she then held out her hand and I took it and we ran up the stairs, she seemed like someone I will be best friends with. After a little bit of unpacking but a lot of chatting we started to hear shouting, ran to the door and I followed her quickly we stood at the top of the stairs and listened in.
"What the hell do you think your doing caspar!"shouted alfie,me zoe were stunned what had caspar done?"What the fuck he started it ?"he sounded angry but guilty at that moment zoe stormed in joe was on the sofa with a black eye and he was cradling his arm.zoe walked over to alfie and caspar and was trying to find out what happened while I rushed over to joe "what happened joe are you ok?"even though I knew the answer was that he wasn't ok "I'm fine it's just..."he looked at caspar and looked away from me,"look at me joe why did caspar do this"his face was lost but his eyes were here.

"It's caz......He l..loves you"a tear fell down his cheek.

Soz that this is a short one I didn't really know where I was going with this one! HOPE YOU LIKE IT!

LIKE
COMMENT
FOLLOW
♡ THXS ♡