5

Recap

Soon I felt his lips descend from my neck and I whimpered from the lost of contact.I soon him breathing onto my neck and made his way towards my ear and began to nibble on it.

He soon stopped and huskily murmured "Your going to have to try harder than that next time."

He pulled my face softy towards him and said " Now go back and fill out these papers and fill them." I began to nod my head and made my way towards the door until I felt a sharp pain on my ass.I turned my head towards the smirking man.

" What did you expect your ass looked really good in that skirt you should wear it more often."

I quickly turned my head so he wouldn't trade me about how I'm blushing.I quickly opened the door and began to do the paperwork he assigned me, getting frustrated and tired as doing so.I really needed a break and I couldn't wait until tonight comes on.

I needed to take my mind off of him because slowest but surely he will be the death of me.

....

Elena 

TONIGHT WAS THE NIGHT that I get drunk and take my mind off of Jai he seriously was a drug, it's like an addiction.We all have that one thing that we're all addicted too and no matter how many time you try to stop that addiction you can't.I don't know if me and Jai are meant to be together or not.Sometimes I wonder if he thinks about me just as much as I think about him, I don't want to be one of his fucks that he just throws away after I wanted to mean something to him.He's the only guy that I can see who could get me flustered a horny hot mess, yes that's how Jai makes me feel.

Gathering my paper work out if my office I my way towards my car, today I was driving my white Maserati Ghibli.The sound of This Could Be Us by Rae Sremmurd blasted through the speakers.This song reminds of the relationship she with me and Jai, since he is the one that's playing and he's doing a damn good job at playing with me.

I've done it before, I've seen it before
Tears splashin' the floor when I opened the door for her
She acted like a whore and I'ma let her
Learn from Project Pat uh pimpin' got her masters
Girl, improvise, look me in my eyes and lie to me
Lie to me, act like I'll believe anything
Sex on the beach and in the backseat
This could be us
So back to what I was saying
This could be us but you're playing

Even though Jai was playing with me I couldn't help but play with him back.Making may way towards the door of my home I instantly kicked off my killer heels, don't get me wrong I love my heels but damn did they start to hurt me after working.I picked up my cellphone and began to call Ellie, after a couple of rings she finally answered.

"Hello mamacita." I heard her say excited.

"Hi Ellie, mamacita that's new." I said chuckling into the phone, while placing my phone on speaker and placing it down onto the coffee table.

"Well you got a fine ass and I mean look at you all I can say is damn girl you are one hot tamale."

"Omg stop ellie I can say that same thing about you." Laughing out loud, if someone saw me right now they would think I'm crazy.

" Anyways I called you to ask what time you wanted to come to my house to get ready so we can arrive at the club together or get an Uber because I plan on getting drunk." I said mentally planning what I was going to wear.

"That's a great idea Elena I really didn't think of that I'll meet you at your place in about an hour and we can leave at 8." She said.After saying our goodbyes it was around 6pm which was just enough time to get ready.I began to descend down into my bathroom and stripped off my work clothes and began to shower, pulling my hair up into a bun so I won't have to straighten my hair again because it was a pain in the ass to do so.After I finished showering and throwed on a long white shirt and some spandex shorts, I made my way towards the door knowing that it was Ellie knocking on it.

"Hello mamacita you ready to get drunk and have the time of our lives or no." She said.

"Hell yes!And are you going to start calling me mamacita from now on." I said making my towards my room and her following behind me.

"Yes." She simply answered. "Ok now let's get ready!Oh and can I do your makeup." Ellie said making sure to do the puppy dog face and batting her eyelashes so I couldn't say no.I muttered and yes and she squealed with joy.

Skimming through my closet deciding on hat to wear I soon came across my black scrappy dress with just the right amount of cleavage in the right area and it was shear just under the boob area and at the bottom, then deciding on what shoes to wear I decided on my black Bianca Christian Louboutin's. (the dress is at the top) I then decided to curl my hair into loose tight wavy curls and sweeping the curls all onto one side.After that I then let Ellie do my makeup for me which was a dramatic winged cat eye eyeliner and some nude lipstick.Ellie was wearing a red dress similar to mine but instead of having the sheer top and bottom she had a straps on her back and her dark complexion looked amazing with that red lip she was wearing.Ellie popped with a bottle of vodka and two shot glasses to get us a little tipsy before we headed out to the club.

Once we reached the club we passed up the whole line with a little seduction,walking into the club I saw sweaty body's dancing on each other having dry sex,men and women making out against the walls.By the time I finished observing my surroundings I noticed that Ellie had already left from by my side, sighing I made my way towards the bar.

"Two shots of whiskey and one shot of vodka." Tonight I planned on getting wasted on my own by myself to forget about him.

"You know whiskey doesn't seem like a very lady like drink now don't you think." Someone huskily murmured into my ear.

"Well right now I really don't care what drink is lady like or not." I snapped turning around only to be faced with the hazel eyed man I couldn't stop thinking about.Smirking at my response he ordered himself four shots of whiskey.

"Now how about we both down these shots down." he questioned well more like demanded.

"Is that a question or a demand."

"You know I don't ask questions baby." Feeling the alcohol take over my body I ignored the little pet name he gave me and began chugging down my two shots then asking for more.

"Woah! Don't you think that's enough." He asked chuckling.I just turned around and gave him a nasty face and went back to chugging down drink after drink.Feeling the alcohol kicking in I made my way onto the dance floor Come Get Her started blasting from the speakers,I started to sway my hips left and right until a pair of hands gripped onto my waist.

"Somebody come get her she's feeling all the liquor." The mystery guy said while biting into my earlobe,curious to know who I was dancing with I came face to face with Jai,smirking I began to press my ass even further into his little friend and feeling it hard on.Then I whipped around and pulled him down onto my level and started to devour his neck and pressing my crouch onto his feeling him get even more aroused I smirked into victory.

"How about we get out of here." I began to nod my head vigorously.

"Eager much." He said chuckling.

"Only eager to get you inside me." I purred brushing my hand to his chest and down to his di*ck and eagerly gripping onto it, he began to hiss at the contact.

"Let's get out of here now." Jai said and smacked my ass leading me out the doors of the club.