House Of Arrivals

"So where are you off to?" My taxi driver asked as I jumped into the back seat.
" Er, It's Called Anubis House" I replied, not quite sure wether or not he knew where he was going, because I definitely don't.
I had just moved here, my parents are still in America. I was originally born in England, but we had to move to New York when I was 11. For some reason I never picked up the accent, so hopefully I fit in at this new school. I have black hair that reached to the small of my back, grey/blue eyes that change to green in the autumn, and hazel in the winter.
"Here we are; Anubis House. That'll be £12.47"
The driver took my bags out for me, then I paid him and he drove off. Nobody was outside, probably not even yet, as it was 6:30 in the morning. The place was massive- green grass everywhere, around 6 separate buildings on campus, and they were all painted with dainty Windows spread around evenly.

I slowly approached the building I front of me- labelled "AnubisHouse". I knocked on the door a couple of times, and sorted myself out quickly. All of the other students were already in the house, my flight was cancelled and then delayed so I had to get one a week later.

The door opened and revealed a small lady with tanned skin and black hair.
"Hello dear! You must be Courtney Clark. I'm Trudy; I'm the house keeper. The others are most likely still in bed, or just waking up now- I told them you were coming,so I expect that they'll all come to see you in a minute. Would you like some breakfast honey?you've had a very long, tiring flight!"

She lead me into the kitchen, and told me to sit down. The house wasn't very modern, but at the same time wasn't ver old-fashioned. I pulled out my phone and texted my friends and parents, letting the. Know that I was here.

Minutes later, everyone else came into the kitchen. They all introduced themselves. First was a girl with short, dark brown hair,and her name was Mara- she seemed quite nice. Then a boy and girl, the boy had black hair, and the girl was American, and they were called Fabian and Nina. Then two boys called Alfie and Jerome, then a boy called Mick (A/N I've met Bobby Lockwood who plays Mick twice, his mum works at our school and he always comes in and chats with everyone  in the class) a girl called Amber. We all sat down and it was all fine until a girl with red heir and a scowl on her face stomped down the stairs, charging into the room.
" WHO ARE YOU AND WHAT HAVE YOU DONE WITH JOY?".
I just looked up at her confused- I didn't know who she was: or this Joy person.
"Err, look, I don't know who you are or this Joy person is. I'm Courtney Clark, and I just arrived here from America.i don't understand what you want me to say..?".
"IM PATRICIA AND I KNOW YOU'VE DONE SOMETHING TOJOY SHE WAS HERE LAST NIGHT AND THEN I WOKE UP AND SHE WAS GONE. I DON'T CARE WHERE YOU'VE COME FROM JUST TELL ME WHAT YOU DID WITH JOY!"
"Honestly I don't even know who joy is, and I literally just got here.I don't know where this Joy is okay?!"
The girl, who I now knew as Patricia, picked up the jug of water on the table and went to pour it over my head, when Jerome, who was next to me, nudged her and she fell backwards, getting soaked in water. Everyone erupted into laughter, pointing at Patricia as she ran out, grunting as she walked.
"don't worry about her, she's always in a bad mood on a Monday"
Fabian smiled at me from across the table, and everyone went back to eating or talking.
I made small talk with Amber, letting her go on about how my hair is so silky and long. I kind of just nodded at the right time- I wasn't really sure what to say. She eventually stopped talking and I complemented the colour of her hair and turned around.
"Who's that joy that Patricia was talking about?"
I asked Jerome, looking up at him because he was so tall.
"She was a girl that went here, but she disappeared this morning, and Patricia probably assumed that you did something because she left only half an hour before you arrived."
I just nodded and walked over to Trudy.
"Do you have m uniform, I had it shipped here a few days ago?"
"Yes dear. Now go get ready otherwise you'll be late for school on your first day!" I thanked her and made my way up the stairs; Trudy told be that I was rooming with Nina and Amber, which is better than rooming with Patricia, who already hates my guts. She seems like a spiteful person anyway.

My uniform was simple, but nice. I left my hair down, touched up my makeup, put  on my Michael Kors black pumps, and grabbed my LV bag. I made my way downstairs, and almost everyone was in the living room, as there were only 20 more minutes until school started.
"Okay you can go with someone else to school and you ha e the same classes as everyone else, when you get to school head to mr.sweets' office, he'll give you anything you need and make sure you settle in. You'll be able to get school meals at lunch, and they have a new band system where you put money on a machine, it scans your thumb and you can buy your food like that. Have a good day Courtney!".
Trudy called as I walked out of the door. I caught up with Amber and walked towards the school building.