Forbidden.(Katsunori Harasawa)

-Enjoy!-

  You were in love. It would have been normal if you had fallen in love with a normal student and lead a normal high school romance, but that was not the case. You were in love with your teacher.

    Katsunori Harasawa was your chemistry teacher, as well as the basketball coach for Tōō. You knew deep down that this relationship would never happen, and having to conceal your feelings hurt you beyond compare. What you didn't know, was that he had his eye on you too. You were a fairly quiet presence in his class, he would usually catch you staring out the window daydreaming, but he had no right to complain as you were getting perfect scores. Whenever he locked eyes with yours during a lecture, he would have to force himself to pull his gaze away. He couldn't understand this feeling, nor would he acknowledge it. He was your teacher, and you were his pupil. There would never be something between you two.

    That day was a Friday. On Friday afternoons, you were all assigned to clean out your classrooms and run errands to prepare for the next week of lessons. Some students found it annoying and would sneak home, but you liked doing the cleaning. It gave you more time to think about things without any distractions. You let your mind wander aimlessly as you wipe at the windows that faced the hallways.  As if that wasn't perilous enough, the table you were balancing on was rather wobbly. You would have taken the time to change it and do it without risks, but honestly, you couldn't be bothered to. You were almost done anyway.

   At that moment, one of the students that were messing around jams straight into your table as he is pushed into it.  To make matters worse, another shove causes the male to be shoved straight into you at full force.The table wobbles and you lose your centre of balance almost immediately as you are jammed straight into the window.You let out a small yelp before the brief falling sensation that was followed by the painful crash. You were conscious throughout the whole thing, but it felt like you were undergoing shock because you couldn't move at all. That's when the trembling started, as the glass shards dug into your skin. There was a big commotion around you as some students ran for help, while others just stared worriedly. In a short period of time, you feel and hear the loud thuds of shoes and your eyes fluttered open weakly to see the familiar face of your chemistry teacher as he placed his hand on your shoulder gently.

  You feel your body getting lifted up in strong arms and you wince slightly as his body makes contact with your cut up side. 

"Sorry." He breaths heavily as he feels your trembling.

~~~

"Ouch.." You hiss as Mr. Harasawa pulls out another shard from your skin with the forceps.

"We're almost done." He reassures as he plops it on to the tray with numerous glass pieces from the previous extractions.

  His places his hand on your leg as he wraps the bandages around it carefully. As he does so, you cannot help but watch him carefully. You adored the way his hair fell in his face. You wanted to just reach out and run your fingers through it, but you contain this urge as you force yourself to look down at your taped up hands. As he leans over you to bandage your arm, you take in a whiff of his cologne and  sniff appreciatively. As he finally finishes with his first aid, he holds out his hand to help you stand and you take it gratefully. His hand was so warm and comforting. Before you can even stop yourself, you lean up and kiss him gently on the cheek before dashing out of the classroom despite the stinging pain in your legs. The tears began to surface as you realise that that was probably the last time he would have looked you in the eye.

After all, he was a teacher and you were his pupil.