How Could I love a vampire>? Part 6

Wow, an all boys boarding school? Sounds sorta fun but aren't they all ganna be vampires?

"No actully, They will be all different species a mixed immortal school," Stefan said calmly still sitting on the end of my bed after his parents left the room.

Is he trying to make me feel better or worse?

"So when do we go there?" I ask quietly.

" 5o'clock tonight, don't worry about clothes my little sister is a fashion queen and gt all new clothes and stuff for you all you need to do is get on the plane." He said giving me a crooked smile that made a my stomach do flps, I could just lean over and k--

STOP IT HONEY! I yelled at myself mentally.

I think Stefan listened to my thoughts again because he smirked at me. I blushed and put my head down sheepishly, Stefan put tilted my head up with his hand I looked into his eyes OMG! Those bright green eyes. Then I saw them flicker looking at something else then I realised it was my lips I think I'm getting goose bumps! Then slowly he started to lean in, I helped him and leaned into him. When our lips met it felt like a bolt of electricity just ran through me I tingled with pleasure. I deepend the iis approved by Stefans loud moan. The I slowly felt his cool hand make its way up my top so I copied him and ran my hand up and down his pack. My 4th favorite part of his body. hen I let out a loud moan as he cupped my boob with one hand and played with my nipple with the other hand. Then he slowly pulled me down so I was under him and he was straddling me, slowly his hands went back to playing and cupping my boobs.

Out of instinct I wrapped on of my legs around him and moaned quietly.Then we heared the door open and jumped away from each other causing Stefan to land on the floor besides my bed and I ended up on the bottom of my bed.

"I thought I'd come and check who all the emotions of lust were coming from, cousion." Said a tall very muscular, very sexy boy. I heard Stefan growl at him and then look at me oh shit my thoughts. Sorry Stefan but if a boys hot he's gotta be noticed. The boy grinned at me, then offered me his hand. I took it and he pulled me up off of the bed and kissed my hand ever so softly. I shivered, then all of a sudden I was behind Stefan and he was growling like there was no tomorrow.

"Ahhh, cousion dont be like that aren't you going to introduce me, no well I'm Carl his older cousion nice to meet you." He said flashing me a grin that scared me alot it was to happy.

"We'll talk later get out now Carl!"Stefan said. ahhh my hero .

Carl slowly exited the room and I turned Stefan round to face me.

"Please tell me he's not going to be at the school?" I said with hope.

"He is going to be there but dont worry he wont touch you or he'll have me to answer to." He said kissing my forehead. And then taking my hand to lead me down the stairs.......