San Francisco - Part 2

•Tris' P.O.V.•

I woke up, the sun blinding me.

Wait. Where am I, why do I hear a ocean? Who's arms are around me- ohhhhh. Now I remember everything.

I turned my body to see Michael sleeping. I looked down at his lips, feeling the urge to kiss them. I had to resist.

I couldn't hold it back. I pressed my lips to his, and felt sparks. I missed this. I felt his lips push back, and his eyes fluttered open. I pulled off him.

"I-I'm sorry, I just couldn't-" I started,

"It's fine, I liked it" he interrupted. I bit my lip.

"Oh, Tris, don't do that" he said groaning.

"What?" I asked biting my lip again, driving him crazy again.

"When you bite your lip you look so sexy" he said, and I rolled my eyes. I sat up, and he did too.

"Michael, I'm sorry" I told him, he looked me in the eyes.

"You shouldn't be sorry, I'm the one who, uh, cheated, and trust me, I regret it, ever since that moment when I woke up, I regretted it. I'm so sorry Beatrice" he said using my full name.

"And I just wish-" I cut him off by kissing him again and he kissed back, putting his hand on the back of my head, pushing me closer. Every moment our lips touched, it felt magical.

Just then we heard voices calling our names.

"MICHAEL!"

"TRIS!"

I pulled off him and looking behind me to see Amber in awe of us, holding on to Luke, who was smiling. Calum looked at Amber, looking at her, and I can tell that he liked her. Poor Calum.

"Hey, we should pack up our stuff, and get back to the hotel" Michael said to me and I nodded.

*back at the hotel, and in their rooms*

"So with Michael again uh?" Amber asked me, a smirk on her face.

"I don't know if I can trust him though" I said drawing circles into the blanket I was laying on my bed, looking toward me at Amber on her hotel bed.

"Have you done it with him before?" She asked me, and I blushed furiously at the question.

"No, I'm still a virgin, you know this" I said to her, and she put her hands up in defence.

"But why?" I asked back.

"Have sex with him" she said with a blank face.

"NO! ARE YOU CRAZY?" I screamed.

"Shh stop yelling" she said.

"And yes, you love him don't you?" She asked me.

"I'm not sure" I said. She smiled a small smile at me.

"Do you imagine yourself growing old with him, having kids, marriage?" She asked. I have thought about it before and now that I think about it with Michael, it seems like a complete picture now.

"Yeah, I do" I said smiling, and looking down.

"Then do it, with him, I know he loves you back, so we can buy you a black lingerie, and red lipstick, and black heels, and you can do it when we get back to Australia, and it would be amazing, and you'll get back together" she said happily. Dang this girl has everything figured out.

-----

•Ambers P.O.V.•

While Tris was in the shower, I walked out of our room to go to Luke's room. I knocked on the door softly, not to disturb others in the hotel.