Annabeth and her dad

Yo I know i'm never on but here's a story for you all.

Right after BOO, Annabeth goes to San Diego to visit her  Dad, step mom, and brothers.

Annabeth POV

Walking down the narrow street a few blocks away from her dads house Percy asked me if I wanted him to come and as much as I needed him, I feel i owe my father a true explanation with out people  with her. 'Just two days.' I think to myself "Just two days till percy and everyone will come and join me to hang out and I'll feel safe.'

I look around as i come into the last clearing till I hit my dad's street, looking around I automatically notice that as much as it used to be the place of the monsters it's alway the place of the overly perverted men.  I feel eyes watching me from behind, I drop my phone and look behind me while I pick it up, looking for the second I see two 20 year old men that all a sudden stop a pretend to be talking. I roll my eyes trying not to laugh, they had no clue who they were dealing with, I still take caution of them.

I look around a little unaware with the area when I feel a wind by my ear and six people surrounding me I couldn't do much with my broken arm from the last part of the war and my bad ankle

((Pretend about the arm)) 

I kick and punch as much as I can and as i'm about kick that last one, one comes up and hits me in the head with a tin can then he runs away with his friends as I kick the last one, I hold my head for a second and start walking, with hardly any clue where I am. Just trying to get to my dad's house I keep walking when all a sudden I see lots of black spots and I fall hitting the ground hard but still somewhat in focus . I lay on the ground not be able to get up, starting to cry, about my dad, about what happened. I see a man walking towards me he had a pilots helmet on and a scruffy beard  just like the last time I saw him.

"Annabeth?" I hear the voice.

"Dad?"

((I know Annabeth is stronger deal with me on this and I know it sucks))