Destiny (A Niall Horan Love Story) Part 27

Part 27

*Next day*

Aubrey's POV

"Bitches! Seems like we're going to be doing shows every day now! With the other Princesses too!" said Bill What did he mean other Princesses? Oh my gosh they didn't get Abby too did they?! "What do you mean?" I asked bravely "I mean you and your sister and niece are going to be abused together, stupid!" he exclaimed happily "M-my what?" I stuttered and looked at Liliana and Marissa...Lily. My mouth dropped as realization hit me "Bill what are you talking about?" insisted Lily "After G and I took you years back the King and Queen had another kid, Aubrey Rosella. Happy family reunion stupid ass royals!" he snickered She looked at me and I was still in shock "Is this true?" she whispered to me "Yeah" I said breathless She jumped on me and hugged me tight "How's Abby is she okay? How is she doing? How are Mum and Dad? How are they coping? Do they think I'm dead?" "Abby misses you like hell. She got married the day I was taken to a great guy named Mike. And when I was born Mum and Dad said no one could ever talk about you or even mention your name or consequences would follow. I was kept in the castle my whole life because they feared what happened to you would happen to me. My 18th birthday was my first day outside of the castle." I said in one big breath "I'm sorry Audrey but don't worry Mari and us are going to get out of here." "How?" "I'll show you after dark" I nodded as Bill came in the room again Wait did he say George was behind all of this?! "Come on all of you into the torture room!" he boomed as Mari shook in her Mother's grasp "Have you ever been?" I nodded my head towards the torture door to Lily "No always the other thing..." "Oh" I knew what she meant, rape. When entering the room the camera was already on. "I know you idiots haven't seen this girl in a while." Said Bill going over to Lily and Marissa grabbing Lily by the neck and quickly giving me Mari "Bill!" I shouted and looked at the camera to give them his name "Please. Don't hurt my sister in front of her own Daughter." I begged looking at the camera again "Let Lily and Marissa go and, and I'll take the beating for them." He looked at me suspiciously "Fine!" he shouted pushing Lily to the ground from her neck He let go of her and made his way towards me I put Mari on the ground and she ran right to her Mum. I put my hands in front of my face as he grabbed my arms and spun them around my back. I cried out in pain. "This is going to be the beating of a lifetime for you." He said "As long as George likes it right?" I questioned through my pain He grinned "Right" and with that he spun my arm all the way around and I heard my shoulder crack, I cried out hysterically in pain falling to the ground. At least I gave the police all they needed to know until I was unable to speak anymore. He kicked at my side and I heard ribs cracking. My head was throbbing and I couldn't keep any straight thoughts except for pain. That is until it all stopped. I couldn't feel anything anymore from the numbing pain and I passed out cold.