chapter 1 ♥

------Kenny's PoV-----

"Well I swear he's out to kill me," I heard Butters mutter from in the bathroom.

"Who's trying to kill you?" I asked, smirking as I leaned against the door frame.

"Ah! K-Kenny! When'd you get there?" He yelled as he spun around, arms wrapping around his bare chest.

"Oh my god, Butters!" My smirk fell as I pulled him into a hug. He had a black eye, split lip, and he had a nasty bruise forming on his right cheek. "W-who did this to you?" I pulled away and looked at him, noticing bruises on his chest and left arm.

"I-I don't know," He replied. "B-but, oh hamburgers, I wish I knew. It was the same guy as last time... I think."

I lifted him up and put him on the counter, standing between his legs. "Well, let's just fix you up then; shall we?" I ran a cloth under warm water as he nodded his head, pressing it to his busted lip. I started to run a bath for him and carried him out to the couch, handing him the remote. "I'll be right back." I went into his room, grabbing a couple scented candles. I walked back to the bathroom.

"K-Kenny? What're you doin'?" I looked back to see Butters turned on the couch and watching me.

"Well, I'm trying to set up a relaxing bath for you and get stuff ready for a great afternoon for when you're done," I smiled, continuing what I was doing.

~LeTimeSkip~

The candles were lit and the tub was full of green apple scented bubbly water. I had laid his pajamas out on the counter; one of my t-shirts and some fluffy Hello Kitty shorts I'd bought him a while back.

I walked out to see Butters watching the end of Lilo and Stitch. I walked up behind him and started running my fingers through his hair. "Your bath's ready," I whispered into his ear. He shivered and turned his head to face me.

"Thank you Kenny," He smiled, about to stand up. I pushed him back down. "W-what are you doin', Kenny?" He gasped, wrapping his arms around my neck as I picked him up bridal style. I carried him into the bathroom and set him down.

"Can you do the rest?" I smirked as his face turned crimson.

"Y-yeah," He mumbled, looking at his feet. "I believe so."

With that, I turned to leave the room, closing the door behind me.

~SorryIt'sAnotherTimeSkip~

"Kenny, w-what is this?" I turned around to see Butters looking around our apartment in amazement.

"Shit man!" I exclaimed running over to stand in front of him. "I-it's not ready yet," I stuttered, looking at the floor, "But I'm making the whole apartment into one giant fort. Er, the living room anyways," I smiled at the sight of Butters so excited. I looked up at him, noticing you can't even see his shorts because my shirt hangs so low on him.

"Wow Kenny, you weren't kidding when you said our afternoon would be amazing!" He pulled me out of my trance as he pulled me into a hug. I blushed, hugging him back.

"Anything for you," I whispered, pulling him over to the mattresses where the couch used to be. "Sit back and relax," I laid him on the blankets and pillows and crawled over to the movies I had ready for the afternoon. The beginning of The Little Mermaid started playing as I got up to go to the kitchen. I closed the blinds on the windows and turned off the light.

"Where are you going, Kenny?"

"Just getting the snacks," I walked back in with a bowl of candy and another full of popcorn. I set the candy beside him and sat down on the other side with the popcorn in my lap. He wrapped his arms around me, pulling himself closer. This is just what really good friends do, right?