Ch 1 Seto

(A/N Hey, I just wanted to say that this story isn't related to my other Minecraft story The Guardians. Hope you enjoy! By the way that is SetoSorcerer, this art does not belong to me all credit to the original artist!)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*8 years earlier*

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*Ty's POV*

I came back to my adopted family's house. It had been a great day,it was my birthday and I had been playing with his friends, Jason, Sky and his newest sorcerer friend Seto. I walked up to the door and opened it.

"Mom! Dad! I'm home." I call out.

"Honey!" my mom rushed into the entryway, her apron on and her hair pulled back into a messy bun, "How did my favorite Tyler like spending a whole day with his friends?"

"It was great! I had tons of fun! Thanks so much for letting me go Mom!" I said as she scooped me up in a tight hug. Then I hear footsteps in the kitchen I feel the familiar fear taking over me.

Fear of my father.

-He was the priest of the local church in my village. He had taken me in and at first he was friendly to make me comfortable with them. Then when I finally told them what I was, even though they already knew it felt good to tell someone. The good feeling only lasted for a second, next thing I knew my adoptive Dad took me into the basement-I was forbidden to go down there so naturally I was curious-my 'Dad' took me over to the wall and chained me up there. That's when I started freaking out I remember I looked at him and said, "What are you going to do to me?"

I remember him saying, "I'm going to treat you like the monster you are." Then something sharp poke me hard in the arm, I looked over and saw a needle. Something forced me into my Ender Form. Then cold water splashed on my legs.

Water.

It burnt like crazy, I remember the agonizing pain of it. If there's to much of it on me I can die.-

I look at him in fear, "Well, off to bed, tomorrow I want you in the basement at 9:00 a.m.

"O-Okay, I will 'Dad'" I stutter in fear.

"Good." I see him smirk.

I go to my room, it was a good thing I ate dinner earlier, otherwise I'd be starving by now. I sit on my bed, then after calming myself down I quickly change into my bedclothes. I lay down and as I was about to fall asleep, I heard my mother scream. I jolted up, my Dad only hurt her once when she told him to stop experimenting on me.

Surely he wasn't hurting her? I ran down the stairs to see a girl my age with a knife at my mother's throat. She wore a long black cloak, the hood covered her face but I could see a loose strand of her red hair, it seemed to be blazing with anger.

The girl growled at him, "One last time, where is the Ender, or I'll kill her."

I stepped out into the light, "I'm right here! Please let her go! Please!" I screamed at the girl.

"Good the Ender is smart, just what Fyiery needs." The girl smiled showing razor sharp teeth. With that she let go of my mother, summoned a fireball and threw it down, the house was in flames. I rushed over to hug mom.

"Honey, you need to run, do you know who she is?"

I shook my head.

"She's Herobrine's daughter, go run be safe. Go!" She was crying, then gently pushed me away from her.