Ch. 2 The End~Part 1

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~  

*8 Years Ago*

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After a night of good rest I got up, dressed in some of Sky's old clothes a dark gray shirt and some black pants, I still used my black and purple shoes. I looked over to see the package my mother had given me. I fought back tears but gave up as I collapsed sobbing on the floor, she was gone, all because of me...

Why? Why would she not give her the information? She could've saved herself, but she protected me, Why?

Someone knocked on the door, but I didn't care I just kept sobbing. Then I heard the door open, I still didn't care. If they were here to kill me I would welcome it. At least I could be with my mother again...

Strong arms lifted me up and carried me to the kitchen, I looked up to see...

  ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ 

*Present Time*

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ 

*Ty's POV*

I had vowed never to come back to this awful place, but now I'm here sprawled on the squishy end stone. I looked at Fyiery with rage in my eyes, "Why did you take me here?" I demanded.

She smiled insanely and responded, "Because they don't know I can teleport here." she giggled insanely. I looked at her and face-palmed, I couldn't leave her here not with my bloodthirsty brother. I picked myself up grabbed her shoulder and started wandering around. We were on a large island, just barely disconnected from the main island, to far to jump. I sighed in annoyance, I had to shift to get to the mainland. I debated for a while in my head, Should I shift and risk Enderlox sensing my presence, or should I wait until Fyiery calms down and demand her to carry me? I ultimately decided to mix both idea's together, waiting until she calms down enough then shifting and flying over.

I sat down next Fyiery, who was to my dismay still insanely giggling. This is going to take a while...

*Seto's POV*

Everyone just kind of sat there staring at the spot where Ty had disappeared. It was Ty's sister who spoke up, "Um, that just happened...Notch, she told me she was slightly insane, but I didn't think she actually meant it..." she trailed off.

I turned to her an idea sparking, "Can you track Ty?"

She hesitantly answered, "Who said I was on your side? You don't even know my name!" she glared at me. Well, I messed this up.

"I'm sorry, what is your name?" I spoke as politely as I could only to met by more glares from her, "That is if you want to tell us your name..."

Quentin (HuskyMudkipz)  instead spoke up, "What even just happened? Like she just kind of jumped at him and POOF they're gone!"

I sighed, this was going to be hard to explain, "Okay, let's just calm down and Sky and I will explain everything."

Sky glared at me, I just messed this up as well, I wasn't supposed to tell them about Sky.  Luckily no-one seemed to notice my slip up as they argued over what it was. I noticed Jason just kind of sitting there not responding to anything. What's wrong with him? He looked at me, our eyes locked for a second. The thing I didn't get was the fact that he wasn't confused like all the others. He slowly walked over to me leaving the rest of the group behind arguing.

"Hey, Seto?" he asks as he walks over.

"Yeah?" I responded.

He beckoned over Sky and... Ty's sister? To my surprise she obliged.

"Yeah, Jason?" she asked and again I was surprised-once again-how much knowledge she had.

"Um, do you mind if we help them?" Jason asked Ty's sister.

She glared at him and he winced as if her glare hurt him, "Fine, but I want to do it, you get distracted easily."

"Fine by me!" Jason seemed to get excited. About what? I shoved that thought out of my mind and listened to what Ty's sister was saying.

"Okay, I'm Krystial, an Ender hybrid as you might have guessed-" she gestured to her outfit, "-anyways, I am descendant of Crystal the 126th Ender Dragon, all that stuff. Enderlox is currently in control of The End until Ty comes home, or until I gather enough reputation among the Endermen to take it from him."

"Hey, sorry for interrupting, but do you think you could check for Ty in The End? I can't remember if Fyiery can teleport there..." I trailed off.

"Okay, but only because Jason is here." she grabbed me by the collar of my long wizard robes, "The only reason I'm helping you is because I owe Jason." I nodded quickly, she let go of me, stepped back and teleported away.

I hope this turns out simple. Of course it wasn't! We were Team Crafted, crazy stuff always happened to us...

This is not going to be easy, it never will.

(A/N Yay! Update! Just you know I'm probably grounded for staying on the computer to much, I know it is short compared to what I usually write but I'm trying to do more little updates rather than less but longer parts. Does it bug you that it is middle centered? If it does I'll fix it. Also, I finally revealed the name of Ty's sister and just to avoid confusion let me explain:

Krystial- She is an Ender hybrid, her Ender form is the same as Enderlox's (purple and black wings and tail) but her eyes literally glow a bright neon green, she is Ty and Enderlox's sister the third and final Ender hybrid, EVER, that's right Ender hybrids weren't even a thing until Ty was created, (No one knows how) then Enderlox, and finally (years later) Krystial was created.

Crystal- Previous Ender Dragon died protecting Ty, leaving Ty as the true heir to The End-more will be revealed in future chapters, she made crazy prophecies.

That's it people!

Don't do drugs!

-Dillbugg)