chapter 1

Ronnie p.o.v

Its been 16 years sense Roxy left God we all miss her.

Her daughter just turn 16 to day she finally gets the letter.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Rebecca p.o.v

I was in my room just writing when my godfather Ronnie came in.

"Sup pops"

"Huh hey Rebecca"

"Wow what's up u only call me by my full name when ur up set or I am in trouble"

"Your old enough to know so here you go"

Ronnie set down a envelop and left the fuck?

I open it came out a CD and a letter I read the letter first...

Dear Rebecca Maria Perry,

Hi baby if your reading this that means your old enough to know.

I'm so sorry for not being there but I got into some trouble with some very bad people.

You were born and I didn't want nothing bad to happen to you so I gave all the rights to your godfather so you could be safe.

I promise you that with ever fiber in me I will escape and get away from them with the help with the police.

If you like I could come get you after I'm safe and we can have a daughter mother day.

I have to go my baby if you have any more questions ask Ronnie...

I love you my baby girl keep you head strong for me.

Love your mom Roxy,

I was sobbing so bad then I called Ronnie to my room.

"C..c..can y...you s..stay I..in h..here w...with m..me"

He nodded and place me in his lap as we watched the cd mom gave me

It was home movies and I saw my mom she was sooo beautiful it showed a lot of bands there was one guy who stude out.

"Ronnie who's that guy with the spikey hair kissing mom?"

He simply just said "your dad"

I decided to wait till the end of the video to ask. next was a slid show pics of mom and every one else and as they played two of my fav songs played making me cry more first was fly away by Nelly and the second was your guardian angle by Red Jumpsuit Apparatus. The second started playing when I was born. Finaly it was over I was crying so hard.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ronnies p.o.v

Becca was hurting bad I just hope this makes it up.

I hugged her and help her get clean off.

"You got any questions becca?"

"A couple"

"Hit me" I said sitting back on her bed.

"Oh okay um first who's my dad and when will I meet him?"

"Your dad name is Tony Perry he's in the band ptv they'll be here later for your birthday" her eyes got big then she calmed down.

"Oh okay and the last two questions.... do I have a grand father and what did mom mean she got in some trouble with very bad people h...how that even happen?"

I took a big breath "yes you have a grandfather, his name is Kellin Quinn he's in a band called SWS,
Your mom huh... your mom left when she was 17, she couldn't take care of all the bills on her own so her boss said he help out, well little did she know he was a very very bad man, well your mom witness a murder so, she got taken" I said while a tear went down my cheek.

"She didn't try to fight?"

"She did but it was no use"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Beccas p.o.v

Ronnie left to make calls for the party.

I layed back down with my stuff turtle and my stuff bunnie that was moms and soon fell asleep.

(Yooo was up this is the first chapter to the sequel of Adopted By SWS I hope you loves it okay byeee)