Who are you?

Finn's Pov

I looked over to Maybeck signaling it was time to move. The Evil Queen who had been sitting down eating....was that Ice Cream?....Got up and left completely missing us. Suddenly my phone starts to vibrate.

philitup: finn there is a boy near u surrounded by hyenas.

finn: k u and maybeck follow the queen i'll get the boy. where is he?

mybest: k

philitup: k. other side of building.

finn: got it.

I looked over to see Maybeck running to catch up to Philby before willing myself to go all clear. I ran over to the other side of the ice cream shop. When I get there I found a boy with jet black hair wearing an orange t-shirt and a pair of jeans. All the hyenas were knocked unconscious. The boy was holding....was that a SWORD?!?!?!?

"Who are you?" I asked.

"Styx," I heard the boy mutter.

The boy immediately turned around and swung his....sword?... at me. Thankfully I was still in all clear or I would've died.

"Okay now, who are you and why did you just try to kill me with your sword?" I asked more seriously.

"STYX! Your clear-sighted. Why should I answer you?"

When he turned around I realized that he had unnaturally sea green eyes.

"You're an OTK aren't you? That's why you tried to kill me. And what do you mean clear-sighted?"

finn: boy OTK need help.

"Okaaay then. I don't know you and what in Hades is an OTK?"

My phone vibrated.

kingdomkeepers: we're here what now?

finn: go all clear then surround.

"Seriously. You have to use that near me?" The boy asked.

"What's wrong with it?"

"Oh nothing...." There was a roar and the sound of hooves? running near.

The rest of the keepers came out from hiding and surrounded the OTK boy just as a bull-man? appeared.

"STYX! HOW MANY TIMES DO I HAVE TO KILL YOU?!?!?!?!?" the OTK yelled.

"Chernabog?!?!?!?" Charlie whispered to me.

"No. There's no wings." I whispered back.

"What do you mean kill again?" I ask the OTK.

"Just stay out of my way."

The bull many charged as the OTK ducked and stabbed it in the back. The thing disappeared into gold dust and a horn fell to the ground.

"Great. Now I have a set." The boy muttered.

"Who are you? This is the last time I ask. And what was that?" I asked him.

"Oh that's just what happens if you use phones around me. And why should I tell you my name?"

"'Cause."

"That's such a great reason." He roles his eyes at me.

"Where do you get your orders? Maleficent? The Evil Queen?"

"Male cent? Who's Male cent and Evil Queen?"

"Stop lying. We know you're an OTK," Maybeck said.

"Okaaaay, time out," the OTK boy said making a time out sign with his hands,"What in Hades is an OTK and why would I be one?"

"Amanda will you give him a push please." I ask her.

"Fine," she says as she thrust her arms out at the boy.

But the OTK only moves out of the way and ends up with a sword at her throat.

"LET. HER. GO," I said. He was starting to annoy me.

"Only if you let me go."

"Fine. I'll give you a ten second head start."

"That's all I need," he said as he pushed Amanda to the ground. He immediately starts running as if he's been doing it forever.

"Should we go after him?" Willa asked.

"No. Let him go. We should get out of here before the hyenas wake up."

~<>*<>~<>*<>~<>*<>~<>*<>~<>*<>~<>*<>~<>*<>~<>*<>~<>*<>~<>*<>~<>*<>~

Hope you like this. Please comment and read my other stories:)

-HazelLevasqueZhang