Softball Tournament

"No trash on the bus!"
I sighed and threw the rest of my Starbucks drink away. I was just about to get on the bus to the game tonight and I was surrounded my teammates and currently I had my whole uniform on besides my cleats waiting for the bus. I just couldn't keep a smile off my face I was so ready for my very first softball tournament as a Freshman! I laughed out loud and realized the rest of my friends were laughing to.
"So Tay, is are you sitting with Dylan?" My friend and pitcher Ryan questioned me.
I just smiled and looked away and Ryan and the rest laughed. Now thinking about Dylan, I texted him.
-Hey Dyl where are you?
I hit send and put my phone in my back pocket and looked out the doors to my school. One on my friends started describing a weird dream she had so I joined the conversation. I was laughing at a specifically funny part when someone tall grabbed my shoulders and kissed me on the cheek. I blushed and hugged Dylan back.
"You scared me, Stupid." I laughed and punched his arm.
"Thanks a lot!" He said sarcastically. He and I talked a little and then my couch announced that the bus had arrived.
"Bye-" I started to say and gather my stuff but Dylan interrupted me.
"You want to sit by me?" He asked and looked at me.
"Umm..." I glanced at my couch Mrs. Park who was rather strict about PDA and that kinda stuff and back at Dylan who waited.
"She fine with it, I already asked." Dylan rushed out.
"Okay." I smiled and grabbed Dylan's hand which made me feel instantly happy. We were the last few on the bus so we got a front seat. Dylan offered me the window seat and we put our stuff away. Dylan pulled out his phone and some ear buds and gave me one. I trusted him because we had the exact same taste in music as I. We listened to some slow songs like Ed Sheeran Photograph when I started feeling warm and cozy. I laid my head on Dylan's shoulder and he kissed my forehead exactly before I feel asleep.