Blood

When Thomas arrived, Jeff and Clint were still looking for the wound and Newt was flapping about something that resembled a cloth in a wrapper. He had a confused expression on his face until he noticed Thomas, then it quickly changed to anger.

"Hey shuck face, what are you doing here?" He said angrily. Thomas shrugged, his ears turning red. He actually had no idea what he was going to do or say.
"Let me see the girl. I...I think I know what's wrong," he mumbled, looking down. This was not a good idea.
"Yeah, because you're better than the Med-Jacks," Newt replied sarcastically. Whatever kindness he had shown Thomas before had obviously disappeared.
"Just let me have a try."
Newt scowled, but nodded. He motioned for Jeff and Clint to back away. Thomas looked at the peaceful body with unease. The whole top half of her pants had stained a dark red colour.

"Uh..you have looked in her pants, right?" Thomas said, embarrassed. Surprisingly enough, Clint shook his head.
"Well, that's a start. Maybe you should take her pants off. The blood seems to be coming from between her legs."
Newt raised his eyebrows. Thomas was feeling extremely uncomfortable, but it seemed a similar situation had occurred before, for Jeff and Clint sprung into action, gently removing her pants. A moan of pain escaped from the girl's lips. Her hands moved towards her crotch. Jeff and Clint paused.
"I think the wound might be in her pelvis," concluded Jeff. Despite this, her underwear seemed to be covered in blood but no apparent wound was visible. Jeff and Clint backed off, observing. It was starting to creep Thomas out.

Newt flapped the cloth-thing.
"What even are those?" Thomas asked Newt. He shrugged.
"They came up in the Box with her."
Suddenly, the girl's eyes shot open. She bolted upright, and looked at Thomas and Newt with an expression of sheer terror. She then looked down at her crotch, and screamed.
"GIVE ME THAT!" she yelled at Newt. Taken by surprise, he threw the cloth-thing at her.

She caught it, and started flinging her arms at Clint, who was within arms distance.
"LEAVE NOW!" she yelled again, "GET OUT!"
"What makes you think-" began Newt, who had gotten over his shock. But the girl interrupted.
"LEAVE ME ALONE!"

Clint and Jeff had already evacuated the room, and Newt and Thomas followed. Thomas shut the door.
"What the hell was that about?" He huffed.
"I don't know much about girls - considering our loss of memory - but I know that they do not like their privacy being taken," replied Newt. An uneasy laugh escaped Jeff's mouth. Scuffling about could be heard behind the door.
"Well, I'd better go and get her spare clothes from her room. She will probably need them," decided Newt. He walked off, but turned around just as he was about to leave the Homestead.
"Oh, and well done greenie," he said sarcastically. He turned back around and walked out.

"We still don't know the location of the wound," muttered Clint. Jeff smirked, and Thomas just stood there, disgusted from the thought of the girl and the blood. What were they going to tell the other Gladers?

A/N: Well, I hope you enjoyed my first fanfiction! To be honest, it seemed a bit dramatic to me and not nearly as humourous as it could have been, but it was probably a more accurate representation of 'what could have happened'.