Introduction

C ... your losing yourself... Are you gonna be ok?  Yeah I will, don't be a little... I .... thought he loved well, me..... By the way he teased me and chuckled at me.... In the most sincere and joking way.  I know he does... Maybe.... maybe this is a dream... and when I wake up, I'll be ok. No. No, that's never the answer. It always ends up as some traumatic cliche and I get thrown overboard entirely.  It's still hard to think that all the time that I've spent thinking and waiting, and... hoping when the  entire time I was wrong was just a waste of my time. 

Wow, I can remember when this all started, when this family was smaller. I suspected nothing. I think... writing helped me... huh, I should do this more often. Maybe become a writer... 

*The rest of the self written letter is invisible from a small coffee spill; classic cliffhanger. Guess it wouldn't really matter anyway considering that the rest would just a jumble of bubbly book ideas from her. Maybe I should write something. * 

"To Whomever who may be reading this,

I know what you're thinking. When you first look at us, we all look like a bunch of posers , a group of puppets as an excuse for the acception of letdowns and unacceptable conspiracies, pairings, etc. Before you go ahead and assume all that, I'll be quick to reassure you. We're not posers or circus clowns. We're different; in a good way. You see, after the incident with all the animatronics, that never happened again. Instead, Fazbear Entertainment and any other attractions involving it were shut down instantaneously, and years later Bionic Entertainment was a-go. Why Bionic entertainment; that's what we are. We aren't the animatronics as most would assume, we are the descendents of them. It's a pretty complicated family tree. No relationships were involved; just alot of cloning and replacing... limb replacing. We were all born as 50/50 animatronic and furry. You heard me: furry. We are anthropomorphic animals as the descendents of the old, vicious animatronics. As we grow older, any trace of our robotic parts are replaced with skeleton, muscle, nerves, organs, flesh, and fur. We aren't natural "furries", obviously, but we have met someone who is. As the anthros co-evolved with humans, they've been gaining some interesting traits which even lead the more categorised species within them. Ever heard of Chess-Wolves or Polka-Badgers; they're all a new category of a familiar species. It's an interesting alternate outcome from what I assume can only be one dominant species, but, this girl that we met, she's made the best of of a simple species, and she's proud of being sed species. She's even managed to steal the heart of a truly beloved family member, gaining a new family member in the process. Her name's Ruby. She's a red fox just like our Foxy. When it was announced that they were officially a couple, she buried her snout in his chest with the happiest of expressions. Bonnie's face even lit up. I'd been aware that he's been supporting the two for a long time l even when they weren't even a couple at the time. I smiled as well, but only slightly. It was a bit hard to see who was like a brother, son, if you will leave to another. Don't get me wrong, they're both still here and as happy as ever, it's simply the thought. I never knew that my sincerity could get in the way of my formality like that. It's highly unlikely that something like that would happen. I've been feeling like the robot I am for quite a while. Enough of that, it's nice to see someone who would still be interested in my blabber. Thanks for reading my little introduction to me and my family. I hope you'll stick with us through a few of our greatest memories. Thank you for following the Bionic family.

signed, Freddy (Bionic) Fazbear"

*Satifaction*