Part 1: Rock Puns

"Soo... where do I place the streamers?" Freddy turned and stared at a section of the wall and pointed to it.

"Remember the concept, Bonnie. Keep them lined up with different colors, and the result will be very colorful." He got back to his work which was laying down many decorations. Bonnie sighed of boredom.

"Is there any way of making this at least a bit fun."

"C'mon! There's nothing more fun than making this old dump shine with glory!"

-_- ...

"Fine. Just make a theme song about every color you put on the wall. Please don't fall off the ladder, dancing." He gestured his hand to the yellow steamer and looked back.

"Pft! Me? Dance!? Nah, but I'll still try out the song thing."

"I'm instantly regretting that recommendation"

"Umm... The fantistic yellow! Looks... like a burnt marshmallow!

"What even."

"Makes me want to eat you right now.... now there's a random chello..."

"Why are you so random, Bonnie?"

"I'm not random! The chello is!" Freddy facepalmed and shook his head while turning back to his work. "What's the point of this stuff again? And why are we the only ones doing it?"

"Foxy's feeling down, remember? The fliers you left out. "You can be a part of the family! Looking for a new lucky member at Freddy Fazbear's Pizza!" I told you to spread them all across the Chicago area. Chica's out today, so it's just us."

Bonnie listened Freddy confidently explain his plan afterward. Before he could continue he interupted. "Ya know, it's pretty generous doing all of this stuff for Foxy. Tell me the truth. Do you actually like him?"

Freddy blushed and shuttered in disgust. "WHAT?! You know very well that first of all I am not ... GAY! Second of all I find the activity upon practical family members incest! It's sinfull! Disgraceful!"

"HOLD ON!" Bonnie interupted. "I mean, do you like him in a friendly way?"

"W-what? Well, I guess. He's ok. Still, I want him to be happy ."

"So, who's going to be apart of the family?" Bonnie excitedly grinned

"It's this other fox named Ruby Lustrin. She's very friendly and enjoys music almost as much as you. I'm sure you'll really like her."

"Just for puns' sake, why is her last name Lustrin instead of Luster?"

"Bonnie... the puns.... they need to come to an end."

"Why are they always taken for granite?"

"Bonnie, please don't start."

"Oh, it's already begun!"

Fred took a deep breath and quietly whispered to himself.