Fireworks

Hermione slipped out of bed, pulled on her matching pink fluffy slippers and dressing gown, and slid out of the dormitory. She grabbed the invisibility cloak that she had bought from Fred, and crept past the drunk fat lady dozing in her portrait.

Hermione crept down the corridor, diving behind a statue when she heard Filch moaning and grumbling along. He was complaining about something that sounded that sounded a lot like Peeves, book shelf, and highly expensive. So Fred's plan had worked. She just hoped it would work on Professor Umbridge as well. She found the corridor, and thought hard about what she wanted. When the door appeared, she looked about, flung the door open, and ran inside.

Fred was there, and Hermione ran at him, and he lifted her up, spun them round, and they were kissing, not thinking about it, just living in the moment. It felt like they were the only things that mattered in the world, and it was amazing. She forgot about school work, Umbridge and everything else. Giggling like a couple of school children they broke apart, breathing heavily. He tucked a lose bit of hair behind her ear, leaning in to kiss her again. They curled up on the bed the room provided. It had never even occurred to them to use it for anything other than cuddling. That was all they needed, and it was perfect.

Fred grinned at her. "Bet you that's something you can't study in a book" Hermione grinned back at him, thumping Fred on the arm as she did so.

"Bet it's also something that can't beat fireworks" She whispered up at him, her head on his blue stripy pajamas.

"You're right" He murmured, and they kissed again, fireworks going off inside of them both.