1. O-Mi-Gosh, Did you hear?

"So, I was totally like 'OMG'" Stacy squealed, laying on her beach chair.

"She was totally 'OMG'" Tiffany added behind her hand.

"As I was saying, Tiffany, I was totally like 'OMG', this party is amazing! Everybody was there." Stacy recalled the moment in her ever so high voice.

Chloe turned over to face us. "Everybody? No, I would've heard if everybody was there."

"Puh-leeze Chloe, we all know you get that information from facebook. Tons of people know before you would." Tiffany scoffed. "And, I even knew that everybody was there."

"Really? Your so....lame" Chloe turned over again.

"As I was saying" Stacy continued, piercing my eardrums. "It was, like, totes hot."

Tifanny and Shannon cooed. "Totes hot?"

"Yes, Shannon, Totes hot."

"Anyway, like, all of the 'in' people were there." Stacy sighed. "I remember it like it was, like, yesterday."

"Stacy, it was, like, yesterday." Shannon revolted.

"Whatdaya say girls, want to catch some waves?" Chloe jumped up.

"Anything to get my out of the story." Shannon mumbled.

"What was that?" Stacy asked.

"Oh," Shannon paused. She flipped her hand and exclaimed. "I said 'too bad we cant listen to that totes awesome story Stacey was like, just saying."

Stacy smiled as Caroline, the dolls' owner, picked her up.

"That's so funny, Shannon." The little girl swayed Stacy from side to side. Play time was over. As was gossiping.