Life in Chicago

Lauren POV.....

"WAKE UP BITCH YOU GOT SCHOOL I'M SO FUCKING TIRED OF YO STPUID ASS BROTHER" said my irritating drunk ass daddy. Why you loud dang i hate you to its five in the morning why the fuck you waking me up. "SAMCK", boa when i say this man hit me so hard my face turned red. I picked up my lamp and threw at him because lately he's been waking me up early yelling and then we argue because he's a dumb bitch but he Crossed the line today. "BITCH IMMA KILL YOU", he said until Taron cane in the room my older brother but we two years apart i'm 17 he 19 so ain't no difference that's my dawg. " Man stop hitting ha is you crazy I'm tired of yo fat ass starting stuff wit us", said Taron. "WELL. IF YOU DON'T LIKE GET THE FUCK OUT OF MY HOUSE MATTER OF FACT IF Y'ALL ASS AIN'T GONE 4 I'LL HELP YA" , he said then went to his room and slammed the door. He never said some like this before is his ass crazy where we suppose to go.

Let me introduce myself, My name is Lauren serenity Taylors i'm 4"11 I'm kinda skinny but i got big boobs and a nice ass and i'm. 17. I'm mixed with Malaysian, Puerto Rican, India, Japanese and some other races. My mama got hooked on to drugs when i was fifteen two years ago and noe my daddy is a drunk. All i have is my brother Taron who is 19. i lived in Chicago all my life and My best friend Tonya is 18 now but we been best friends since we were 8.
But anyway i got ready after this while situation that happened and i got cute (MM). I had rode to school with Taron since his ass finally got a car. " Boaa what the fuck you got on", he said irritating me as soon as i got inna car. Don't fucking worry about it shut the fuck up talking to me i said to him irritated as fuck. " " Mann get out my car then cuz i can say what the fuck i please the fuck". I instantly got heated so i took my heels of but my white retro on and got out the car and starting walking and slammed his door and he ain't say nun well shidd if he did i ain't here him. While i was walking i seen the same black van i been seeing everyday since last week slotted inn cutt by my house so i starting walking fast. Then outta nowhere i got scared cuz i thought the van was coming past me when i was finna cross the street but it was Taron irritating ass. " have fun walking big head he said. He just blew the fuck outta me. When i got closer to the school i seen the black van rife pass and it circled a couple times so i hurried up and ran in the school. I got shurz high school onna west side of Chicago.

So i walks inna school and i see my best friend. Heyy bitch i said, "Hey bitch and what the fuck you got on this ain't no club where yo uniform at said Tonya. Shidd ian feel like it but my daddy tripping we got into again today and he hit me and bitch i was so mad i threw my lamp at him. Then Taron came in and treated his ass and then he gone say we betta be out by four or he gone help us. " Damn girl you think he mean it by kicking y'all out. i don't know but imma have to find somewhere to go if not. Well i got to go and you know if you do ypu always got a place out my house she said then walked off. I turned around and walked up stairs to my classroom and when i got in the class everybody starting staring and some niggas was saying when you gone let me hit or damn she thick and some other shit. "Ms.Taylors you know we have a uniform policy said that bitch Ms.Collins. "I'm so tired of your disrespect Lauren get out of my classroom. Okay bye bitch the fuck ion like yo class anyway i said then walked out that class and fucking lame ass school like a boss. I decided to go walk down the street to McDonald's to get me some to eat i was to hungry. When i was done eating i walked out and since i ditched i just walked around until 3:45 hit. I walked home with a lot on my mind.

Taron POV..

My name Taron im 6'2 and i'm mixed with the same shit Lauren is so ain't no need to explain. After Lauren ugly ass got put my car i said fuck and i didn't go to school. I drove off and went to one of my hoe's house her name Amber. I got in and the girl didn't waste no time she grabbed my hand and led me up the stairs. When i got up there the bitch pushed me back on her bed and then unzipped pants and gave me neck, After ha giving me neck ian even wanna hit cuz the bitch loose. "So where's Lauren". Shidd school i guess. "When she gone be home". Damn Amber i don't know why the fuck you worried bout my sista. "Nothing i was just asking she said. " How about we go out to eat or some". Naw i'm good i already ate i said leaving out her house and getting in my car. I left cuz that bitch tripping if she think i'm taking ha hoe ass out in public the whole hood know about how she get around. Then my phone vibrated.

Lauren- TARON daddy threw all our stuff out in the yard and he making a scene yelling and shit

Taron- Okay i'm omw just pick our stuff up

Lauren-Ight hurry up

Man i swea when Lauren texted me that shit i was so fucking irritated his fat ass crossed the line if he step in my face i'm jawing his shit

Lauren POV..

I was so fucking mad i can't believe my daddy really kicking me out i used to a daddy little girl until i turned fifteen and my mama mann i loved her so much. It's all my daddy fault because he was cheating ha with his fat ass. Then had the nerve to start hitting on ha and she acted like it was okay. Every time he hit her Taron would try to help her but she always use to yell at him telling him to just go to his room and shit in my head she was stupid as fuck. But then she starting using drugs because of the pain he put her threw and i guess she wanted it to all go away. Until one day i went in the kitchen and she was sniffing on some crack i guess or what ever it was. She got mad at me and starting yelling and throwing shit an then my daddy kicked her out. Every since then i haven't seen her. But afterwards my daddy starting drinking cuz i guess he miss her. But anyway i started to pick our stuff up and then he gone throw my heels out the window and hit me in the face and it scratched my eye. I was so fucking heated. BITCH I HATE YOU I HOPE YO FAT ASS BURN IN HELL", I said. Taron was taking to long so i picked all our shit up sat it on the side of the porch so his fat ass wouldn't see. I walked around for a while till i seen that black van and this time somebody got out. I looked in the direction and seen two guys and they was dressed in black and then they starting running my way. I started to run and i cutt in alleys but i started to slow down but i was still running. Out of nowhere the van blocked me off by the alley and so i turned around started running back that way but i was to late the two guys were at the end of the alley and i got caught and they stuck a needle in my leg and everything went black.