warning feels

arsenicCatnip [AC] joined chat. ~~ 1 ~~

terminallyCapricious [TC] joined chat. ~~ 2 ~~

TC: hehe

AC: :33 < you.

TC: HE GRINS* YEAH ITS ME MOTHERFUCKER

AC: :33 < *she emits a low growl* how dare you show your murderous clown face here again?

TC: hehe come on sister didnt you all up and miss me? *he tilts his head his grin just as insane as ever*

AC: :33 < dont ask silly questions! no one missed you.

TC: HOW ABOUT YOU ALL UP AND TAKE THAT MOTHERFUCKING ATTITUDE BACK WHERE IT CAME FROM PEASENT BITCH

AC: :33 < how about you stop ordering me around! ive got nothing to lose, im not afuraid of you!

TC: then bring it sister *he laughed lowly*

TC: HONK

TC: honk

TC: HONK!

AC: :33 < *she hissed, lunging at him with her claws*

TC: *he dodged to the side grabbing both her arms grinning like a madman*

TC: ONLY ONE MOTHERFUCKING ATTACK SISTER!

AC: :33 < not true! *she sn33red, digging her fangs into his arm*

TC: *he hissed and tossed her away pulling out his clubs*

AC: :33 < *she fell back, quickly jumping back to her f33t and pushing her hair out of her face*

TC: I WONDER IF ITS MOTHERFUCKIN POSSIBLE TO RE KILL A LOWBLOODED KITTY BITCH GHOST!

AC: :33 < i suppaws we'll just have to s33 about that! *she ducked behind him, pouncing onto his back and digging her claws into the flesh of his shoulders to hold on, attempting to push him down*

TC: *he growled and twisted around wrenchng the claws from his shoulder with a sickening tear as he swipes at her left arm with his club*

TC: INDIGO DRIPS ONTO THE GROUND FROM THE WOUND AND HE ACTED LIKE IT DIDNT PHASE HIM*

AC: :33 < *the club clashes with her blood-covered claws, breaking one off before she shoves her other set of claws into his shoulder blade again*

TC: *he hissed and lolled to the side trying to tear them away and failing* motherfuck! *he shouts angrily*

AC: :33 < *her grip loosens a little but she hangs on by her claw, trying desperately to pull herself back up*

TC: *HE LANDS ROUGHLY ON A KNEE REACHING BACK AND TRYING TO WRENCH THE CLAWS FREE HER WEIGHT PULLING HIM DOWN* MOTHERFUCKING LOWBLOODED BITCH!

AC: :33 < *she growls, spitting out words betw33n thrashes* i.. will.. end you!!

TC: *he growled and there was a sickening pop as he tore it free his arm going limp*

TC: *HE STOOD FORCING HER OFF HIS BACK*

AC: :33 < *she fell off as she was torn from his back, claws dripping with indigo and a look of determination in her dead white eyes*

TC: *he turned back a face full of pure rage that hid the burning pain as he raised his club* bring it sister

TC: HONK!

TC: honk

TC: HONK

TC: honk

AC: :33 < *she quickly jumped up from her spot on the ground and darted out from under the vacinity of the club, searching for a good place to attack*

TC: *HE TURNED AND BROUGHT HIS CLUB DOWN ON HER BACK*

AC: :33 < *she yelped, falling back slightly and coughing up some blood before trying to regain her stance*

TC: *he turned to her grinning* thats a nice motherfucking color sister lets see more of it!

AC: :33 < *she grimaced, growling lowly* ill rip that grin off your disgusting clown face!

TC: *HE BENDS DOWN SMIRKING* HOW ARE YOU GOING TO ALL UP AND REACH SHORT SHIT!

AC: :33 < like this! *she dug her claws into his thigh and pulled herself up from there, ripping her claws out again and dragging them across his mouth*

TC: *he faltered and fell beneath her reaching up and placing a hand over his torn mouth* f-fuck

AC: :33 < *she laughed almost like terezi, clearly proud of the damage she'd done*

TC: HE LOOKED UP AT HER GROWLING AS INDIGO GUSHED FROM BETWEEN HIS FINGERS*

AC: :33 < *she tried to hold him down with all her strength, taking another swing at his mouth but hitting his hand*

TC: the scratches were deep and he dropped his other club pain clouding his vision as he grabbed for her hair but hit her hat and horn stabbing his hand*

TC: FUCK!

AC: :33 < *she grimaced as she felt his blood trickle down her horn, slapping his hand away*

TC: he shivered and started to feel weak from blood loss even as a ghost*

AC: :33 < *she took her chance to inflict damage while he was weak, clawing at his face and chest while growling something about avenging equius*

TC: HE HISSED IN PAIN AS SHE TORE INTO HIM TOO WEAK NOW TO FIGHT AS HIS BLOOD SOAKED THE GROUND AND THERE CLOTHS AND AFTER A MOMENT HE BEGGED*

TC: please stop sis it hurts~

AC: :33 < you kill both me and my moirail, treat my friend like shit, and then expect me to have mercy?!

TC: *HIS EYES HAD LOST THERE INSANE TINT* P-PLEASE NEPSIS *HE ALMOST SOUNDED LIKE HIS OLD SELF*

AC: :33 < *she held back a choked sob, k33ping a strong front* how do i know you wont just try to kill me again if i let you go??

TC: he reached up a bloody hand placint it on her cheek his own tears slipping free* i-im sorry sis...

AC: :33 < *she felt a few olive tears fall past her eyes, looking away* gamz33.. youre making this way too hard, im suppawsed to want to kill you!

TC: *HIS HAND DROPPED WEAKLY AND HE SMILED UP AT HER EVEN IF SHE WAS LOOKING AWAY* I-I REMEMBER WHEN I-I WENT SOBER SIS...IT W-WAS LIKE I WAS LOOKIN THROU..GH A MIRROR AND COULDENT CONT...ROLE MY BODY AND NO M-MATTER HOW MUCH I SCREAMED I-I COULDENT DO ANYTHING...

AC: :33 < *she covered her face for a moment, sobbing silently into her hand* im.. im sorry it has to be this way, i really am..

TC: he nodded his head barley moving* i-its alright s-sis

AC: :33 < please furgive me for whatefur i do next, i have no choice but to end this before more people have to suffer beclaws of it..

TC: HE LYES STILL CLOSING HIS EYES* A-ALRIGHT SIS JUST MAKE IT M-MOTHERFUCKING QUICK OK

AC: :33 < *she nods, whispering another quick "im so sorry" and squ33zing her eyes shut, digging her long claws right through his chest*

TC: he shuttered and opens his eyes looking at her in pain before they slowly shut and he fades from existence*

AC: :33 < *she starts to sob again, the image of his eyes burned into her mind as she pulls out her claws, tears streaming down her face*

TC: ((FEELS! GOG IM DYING

AC: :33 < ((same here ;-;