My Job

Hi my name is Zoey and I don't have a family, or relative alive. I have brown curly hair. I am a protector for the werewolfs, vampires, and so many more. I am the best at my job, because I have no friends, family, or anyone they could get to hurt me. Well not until me recent mission. On that mission I was on my way to get the Apha's daughter back when I found my mate. Yep, I'm part werewolf, vampire, element of fire and water, and human. I am the best because I was the only one who was taught everything. Also because I have one who I care for or who cares for me. I hate my mate, you know the one who was meant to love and care for me, well not my mate. He doesn't know I'm his mate, because I was taught how to hide my sent. ( just in case) He is a furture alpha, and a player. The reason that he doesn't know I'm his mate is because I'm hurt just watching him sleep, and cheat on the girls in his pack. But the mission I'm on is to be his hidden body gard, we got a note that says his blood looks good. That's why I'm here walking in the school, where he goes to. Well it looks like there is no way out of this. I mean he has to find out one way or a other. I just hope he doesn't think I'm going to jump on him, scence he's my mate. As I was walking to the office I heard some whistles. I almost forgot how werewolfs don't wait until their mates. Well most of them. Yep I still have my "V" card.