Chapter two (Lucas' Concern)

Lucas' POV

As soon as I heard Leslie's car pull out of the driveway I called Denmark. I know that Serena was going to a concert tonight and I'm certainly not letting my sister flirt up a storm with some random guy. Denmark is going to be there too, so I better make him watch my sister for me. Even though there's this gut feeling that something will end up twisted tonight, I just don't want my sister to be flirting with some guy who will take her for granted.

"Hey dude," Denmark finally answered after like five rings. "What's up?"

"Look Denmark I need you to do a favor for me," I looked down at the ground and then up again, hoping that there wasn't going to be any trouble tonight.

"Anythiing for you bro," Denmark assured me.

"You're going to that concert right?" I asked.

"You mean that Hot Chelle Ray concert? Yeah I'm going. Why, are you?"

"No, but my sister is going and I need someone to watch her for me." 

"I barely know what your sister looks like dude," Denmark sounded a little uneasy. "I haven't even met your sister."

"You'll know her when you see her," I stated with confidence. Oh god I hope he doesn't end up hitting on my sister. That would end up in a disaster. 

"Alright man, but you owe me." 

"Trust me, I'll give you fifty bucks as soon as tomorrow morning for your services." I reassured him as I picked up a picture of my baby sister when she was three and hung up. Sighing, I pinned it up on my photo board and smiled at all of the pictures of when we were little, playing in the mud, making mud cakes. She may have been a brat at times, but I loved her and I still do. It's just hard to imagine that my sister has grown up into that womanly figure already by age sixteen! Now I have to fend for her and keep those immature jerks away from my sister. Great! That's just what I, as her older brother, need to do! 

 Sorry if it's so short! But I promise that this will be the shortest chapter in this story! Hope you guys liked it! OH and ps. Glad you made it to the second chapter! Remember to support this story in order for it to make it in the Watty Awards! Vote, comment, add to library, or do whatever you like to do. Love you guys lots, Tirzah