Chapter One

Tony's POV:
I was on the lab working on mark 57 when Thor yelled, "WERE ARE THE POP-TARTS". And that's when JARVIS told us that a certain Mackenzie was here.

<><><><><>
Mackenzie's POV:
Tony won't answer his calls and my powers weren't really on fleek at the moment. So I decided to go to Stark Towers myself. Camp needed help and little did Tony know, he was going to be needed and I have to tell him while we are here. The rest of The Seven are waiting outside ready for battle if they put up a fight. Percy had to work stuff out with his mom and he said he will see me later and to Iris Message him if I needed anything. To him he thinks I see him as my brother but, I secretly fancy him. And before you ask, yes Aphrodite knows this and I had her promise on the Styx to not tell anyone. JARVIS told Tony I was here and I over-rid JARVIS to see what Tony's reaction to me being here was. To be honest, it was so funny I couldn't breathe. Tony jerked his head up and the arm on (I'm guessing) mark 57 fell off then Tony put on a shirt (have I told you how good Tony looks?!?) over his Arc Reactor and yelled at Thor saying, "THEY ARE IN THE PANTRY THOR!!!" And thanked JARVIS.
<><><><><><><><><>
Ok so me and _WhoFlavored_  are working on this and I'm sorry it took a while to actually post chapter one it took a bit to get ideas but here it is!