Chapter 2 Lunch with Bam

It took me about 20 minutes to get to the restaurant. While on the car ride there i began to think about the night before and I remembered seeing a guy with crystal blue eyes and black hair, but the club was really dark and my memory was still fogy so as much as I tried I couldn't make out the face of the stranger I was about to meet up with.

On the car ride there i decided to call Will because he had yet to text me and it was almost 4pm. When I called it seemed as if he had hung up on me on purpose but Will is a musician, he was planning to met up with some record producers to see where his music could take him. I thought that maybe he was in a meeting and hung up on me to not seem rude. I mean he had no reason to be mad at me or  at least i hoped not. I decided to send him a text that said " haven't heard from you in a while babe, call me as soon as you get this."

When I arrived to the restaurants parking lot I texted Bam saying I had arrived. I then walked in to the restaurant and when I walked in I heard some one call out "over here Dylan" from behind me. I turned around to see who it was and when I did I almost passed the fuck out.

It was Bam Margera. Bam fucking Margera the idea of him being the one who left me the note on my dresser never even occurred to me because it seemed so out of the realm of possibility but yet here I am ready to have lunch with him.

Keep calm I told myself as I walked over to his table. "We'll dont look so happy" Bam said sarcastically. I guess I had a shocked look on my face.

"I'm sorry" I said. "I just wasn't expecting you".

"Who else, do you not remember me from last night?" I could see the confused look on Bam's face.

"We'll to be totally honest I had way too many last night, everything's kinda a blur."

"You seemed pretty wrecked last night" Bam said. "After we meet at the bar you took me back to your apartment after having a fall out with your boyfriend. You seemed really turned on I was too but I just couldn't bring myself to take advantage of you so we just fell asleep in your bed. I left around 5am and left the note on your dresser."

And that's when it hit me. This is why Will wasn't answering my calls or replying to my text. I put that aside for now and focused on Bam. " oh god I'm not always like that I normally don't get that hammered." I said with an apologetic tone.

"It's all good I'm just glad we meet at all". Well after we sorted everything out we ordered. I got a plate of orange chicken with an egg roll and Bam ordered an almond chicken with fried rice. While eating Bam was telling about how he was planning on starting a new show called Viva la Bam on MTV. Then he asked about me I went on to tell him how I had moved here to try to patch things up with my boyfriend but it didnt really pan out so I ended up in that apartment alone.

We talked and laughed for about an hour until we decided to leave. Bam walked me out to my car. "Hey do you have any plans for tomarrow?" Bam asked in an almost sheepish voice.

"We'll I work from 11am to 5pm but after that I'm free."

"Well how about you come over to my place after work and we can chill."

"Sounds great just text me the directions and ill see you around 6". And with that we hugged goodby and I got into my car. I still couldn't believe I just had lunch with Bam Margera.