Partition

Summary: For Josh's 21st birthday, Josh's friends surprise him with a "rented pleasurer". The only problem is Josh is new and a little shy at all of this.

Third POV

"Please tell me what it is"

Josh got out of his car and hastily locked it due to anticipation.

It was Josh's birthday and his friends got him a present that is waiting for him at his home.

At the moment he is on the phone with Liam trying to get it out of him, but with no avail.

"Josh stop whining, just go inside and enjoy your present" Liam said chuckling on the other side of the phone at Josh's attempts.

Josh huffs an agreement and ends the call.

Josh walks up the steps to his spacious two story house and unlocks the door with shaky hands. He keeps giving himself a pep talk that 'its going to be fine'.

He finally pushes open the door expecting the worse to be met with silence.

"Hm, that's weird. Where's the present?" Josh said confused not exactly looking for an answer until he enters the kitchen to be met with a beautiful young woman about the same age as him in a  sexy  lace maid outfit/ lingerie sitting with her legs crossed in the middle of his large dining room table.

Josh gaped at her dropping his keys.

She slid off the table gracefully with seductive movements until  she was standing right in front of him.

She wrapped her arms around his neck and lifting one leg wrapping that same around Josh's torso.

"Hello Josh, how was your birthday so far?" The unknown woman whispered hotly against Josh's ear. Josh swallowed repeatedly due to his suddenly dry throat.

"U-h I , yeah. Yeah it w-wa-was oh-okay. Uhm, who are you?" Josh asked innocently not knowing what was going on.

She smirked.

"Your friends rented me for the night as a birthday present. I'm here to do whatever you want until seven a.m. in the morning. I'm here to pleasure you.” She said rubbing her knee over his growing erection.

Josh moaned out before becoming embarrassed and covering it up with a cough.

"Whats your name?" Josh asked finding some confidence.

"Its Jennifer, but you can call me whatever you want" Jennifer seductively replied kissing his neck slow and sensual.

"Oh ok. We-well w-ww we should go-o upstairs"

Jennifer nodded in agreement to Josh's stuttering jumble of words and wrapped both legs around Josh's hips so he was carrying her.

"Well, lead the way"

Josh stumbled over his feet as he quickly carried the both of them to his bedroom. Once there Josh dropped Jennifer on his king sized bed then paused.

He didn't know the first thing about doing this and know he was getting a little insecure. Jennifer noticed though.

"Whats wrong babe?"

Josh gulped at the nickname Jennifer gave him before replying.

"I've never done anything like this before" Josh said.

Jennifer smirked while beckoning Josh to come closer.

"I know, your friends informed me. That's why I'm doing the teaching baby" Jennifer said grabbing Josh's collar causing him to fall on top of her'

"I-i I'm s-so sorry" Josh apologized. Jennifer threw her head back laughing.

"There's no need to be sorry, I wanted that to happen. Now kiss me"

Josh agreed instantly and started to kiss Jennifer slowly. Jennifer wrapped her arms around Josh's neck deepening the kiss. Jennifer licked the bottom of Josh's lip asking for entrance. When Josh didn't give it to her she reached down and roughly palmed Josh's erection.

Josh let out a yelp/moan then started to blush right after. Jennifer saw that as an opening and slid her tongue in his mouth. Unsure of what exactly to do, due to being new to this, Josh allowed her. All the pleasure emitting to the obvious tent in his know tight pants.

Jennifer ran her hands up and down Josh's chest occasionally groping his biceps. Even though this is supposed to be all about Josh, Jennifer felt a little neglected.

"Josh, you know you can touch me" she said taking Josh's hands in hers leading them to her breasts. Josh's breath hitched.

All movements stopped as Josh looked at Jennifer's boobs in awe and with blush tinted cheeks.

"Are you sure y-your o-o-ok wwith my ha-hands being here?" Jennifer smirked at Josh's rambling.

"Of course I am baby, I'm also ok with this...." Jennifer dragged out the 'this' while guiding Josh's hands to her bum.

Josh gasped, but felt a strong urge come over him and he squeezed her plump bottom in his hands.

Jennifer moaned surprised by his actions.

"See Josh you're a natural. Now, here's when the real fun starts" Jennifer mischievously said sliding down Josh's body.
She took off Josh's shirt taking a moment to rub her hands on his bare chest then leaning back and taking off his jeans. She crouched and blew hot air on his clothed crotch.
Josh moaned bucking his hips up involuntarily and Jennifer smirks at his eagerness.
She finally tugs down Josh's jeans, his length slapping against his lower stomach. Josh groans, a gesture of want. Jennifer takes the gesture and starts to jerk him off.
Josh starts to shuffle, not being able to sit still. That is until Jennifer plants him firmly to the bed with one hand while the other continued to give his lower region pleasure.
Josh let out a long and loud moan when Jennifer enveloped his length in her mouth.
"Oh-o my god. Jennifer k-ke-ep d-doing that ooooooo" Josh barley got that sentence out as Jenifer began to deep throat and bob her head up and down.
Josh was feeling tingly in his lower stomach and he knew he was close.
"J-jennifer s-s-stop I'm gonna--" Josh was cut short when his release violently ripped through him. Jennifer however didn't pull off, she kept sucking him through his orgasm.
After feeling satisfied Jennifer pulled with a pop and sat back on her heels looking expectantly at Josh.
"What shall we do know Josh?"
Josh recollected his breath before stretching and yawning.
"We should go to sleep. Cuddle?" Josh asked. Jennifer smiled.
"I would love that" she replied.
Josh slid on a pair of boxers while Jennifer took off her outfit and put on one of Josh's baggy shirts.
They both climbed in bed Josh spooning Jennifer. Before they drift off to sleep Josh said "That was one killer blow job". Jennifer started to laugh before replying. "Well I'm glad you enjoyed it".
Josh smiled.
"Stay with me in the morning" Josh pleaded
"I don't think I can do that Josh" Jennifer said sadness laced in her words.
"Please" Josh said now desperate for her to stay.
"I will"
******************************
Oooooo this chapter got pretty steamy
It got all fluffy at the end , my heart
I'm getting the feels from my own story
Anyway hope you enjoyed this
Keeta is life
Comment
Vote
Byye