Chapter 2

I arrived at the school gates 15 minutes early so I decided to sit on the bench and read a book that I've recently been interested in.I flicked through the pages until I heard the school bell ring signalling for us to go to first period.

Fortunately,my first lesson was English which was one of my strongest points.I walked to my locker to put my extra books in that I didn't need for English like geography homework,maths homework and my musical studies book.

I arrived at my English classroom and took my usual spot at the furthest chair to the left at the front.While the other kids were filling the class I unpacked my bag and started the usual doodles in my notebook."Good morning class,today to start our lessons I'm going to rearrange our seating plan."Mrs Blackburn explained before reading the plan by starting at the back."Leondre,Alexis,Kalani,Ajay..."Reverse that....Me next to Leondre!? The schools bad boy who had a lack of bringing in homework or even reading Hus homework for that matter.

I huffed in disappointment at Mrs choices but of course I still sat at the back obediently.After everyone was seated the lesson began and Mrs Blackburn began reading us the Diary Of Anne Frank."Hey,"I heard a deep whisper from my right side.I whipped my head round quickly to see Leo leaning over his desk to mine.I just looked at him waiting for him to continue yet he kept quiet and just stared at me.I couldn't be bothered waiting so I turned back to Mrs Blackburn but soon ended up continuing the doodles I had started earlier."Hey you,Alexis,"hissed from once again,my right side.I slowly turned my head feeling slightly pissed off now."Your eyes are perfect,"he smiled.I began blushing a beat root red and said,"um,thanks."Wow Alexis...

After me and Leo's little 'conversation' I carried on watching Mrs and occasionally drawing some random thing.Finally the bell rang and we we're excused for break.
⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇

A/N:Here's the second chapter guys and I hoped you enjoyed it.I dunno when I'll update next so just keep your eye out.

-Jorgie xx