They get jealous

Shuu~🎶
I was walking to class when a boy with glasses came up to me. He had a blush on his face and looked at me. He looked like he wanted to to say somthing but he was studdering on his words
"I-I-i would like to p-proclaim my lov-"
He was immediately stopped by a very tired, very angry shuu. "What had that?" Shuu's Voice was calm but full of hatred and possession.
"N-never mind!" The poor boy ran off.
You had a 'wtf' look as shuu held you close from behind.
" I guess I should always keep a eye on you" shuu said, breaking you from your 'Wtf' trance.
You blushed and loved how he was so jelly.

I am not having reiji because he is too proper for me, so sorry!!

Laito😏~
The perverted vampire had always kept a eye on you, even going to the limit of hiding in trees. So, it was no surprise that he saw a boy spying on you when you where eating lunch. He slowly walked him to him like a cat circling a mouse.
" why are you spying on my little kitten?" Laito's voice was sickly sweet as he approached the boy, who was now shaking in fear. "I-i-i umm" the boy was unable to speak as he looked at the fedora wearing vampire. " tsk tsk tsk, you really need to leave" laito said, while giving a evil smirk. The boy quickly nodding while turning around and walking off. Laito glided his way to your table while taking a seat next to you. You looked at him and smiled while continuing to eat your lunch. Laito wrapped a arm around your shoulder while nuzzling his face in your silky Hair. Smirking of knowing no boy was going to have you but him.

Ayato😍~
Living with the sakamaki's was no picnic. Especially when all of them are blood-sucking vampires. However, Ayato was always their to protect you. Proclaiming he was going to be your first everything.
But tonight, ayato was not there to protect you tonight.
You were asleep until the bed dipped in. You opened to be met with the eyes of Laito. You immediately backed up to the head-board. You were only wearing a long shirt with underwear. You wear freaking, hoping ayato would save you. Laito smirked as he saw your fear. " aww is little bitch scared? ".
"No! Go away!" You hissed, wanting ayato back. He started to crawl his way to you. All of a sudden he was shoved to the the ground.
" don't touch what is mine" Ayato said,picking me up bridel style, while slightly rubbing your bare thighs. " you ruined the fun Ayato" laito pouted.
"Out!" Ayato ordered while nodding at the door. Laito stomped out of the room. You loosely wrapped out arms around his neck, while putting your head into his neck. He walked out of your room with you in his arms. You are sleeping with him tonight, just in case laito came back.

Kanato
The dude.... He dead

Subaru
The dude.....he is is being tortured as we speak.

Done! I will try to post Dailey but if that does not work I will post every other day. Buh bye!!