Chapter 16- On the search for ( Fine Ass )

Can at least comment I have more than 100 reads and y'all won't comment. Anyways to the story.

Xavier P.O.V

I was swerving through traffic to get to the trap while I was bumping FettyWaps My way and smoking that good.

~ 1 hour later ~
I was sitting in the chair staring at all the workers.

" So like I was saying I need some of y'all to hit up a house! In a minute now he gon text me the address and some of y'all muthafuckas gotta light that muthafucka like we set fire works!"

" Who you gon put on the Job X?" Asked one of the workers Alex

I took out my phone and read the message with the names on there.

" Derric, James, Princeton, me, and Elise. The rest of yall muthafuckas gon be back up and y'all gon wait outside. Suit up and be ready by 9:00 pm! Out!"

They all went out the door and I went out last. I hopped in my all Black Chrysler 300. Oh I need to introduce myself. I'm Xavier and I'm Princeton's best friend and right hand man. I'm 23 and been in the drug game since I was 18. I live in a mansion with 10 bedrooms and 7 and 1/2 bathrooms with a kitchen that has an island. With a dining room with an already set table and a Flat Screen. My living room had nice decorations to it. But enough about my house. Its was 8:00pm and I was bored as fuck.... I was walking round the house when I got a phone call from Princeton

" Squaaaa" I sang into the phone

" My nigga I need y'all to do this shit asap! I been watching this house like a hawk and I dont see shit!"

" Ight my nig ima hit up the squad and we gon tap that."

" Ight my nigga I'll see yall." With that said he hung up. I pulled off my shirt and headed for the shower....

Kimberley P.O.V

Savage had beaten and touched me so bad I couldn't move off of the dirty mattress I was forced to sleep on. I just hoped someone would help me like Princeton I had to sneak for that phone. They took pics of me and sent them to Princeton. I was getting beaten when there were gunshots, I was blacked out so let's get some one else's P.O.V

Cremes P.O.V

I was in the shower when I heard gunshots I dropped down and prayed I wouldn't die. After about 1 hour the shooting stopped, I lifted my heads up from my knees and saw a figure standing over me.

" Please dont kill me! I have a child. Please."

" SHUT THE FUCK UP BITCH! AINT NOBODY GON KILL YO STUPID ASS! WRAP UP IN DAT TOWEL GRAB YOU SOME CLOTHES AN MOVE YA ASS! WE ALREADY GOT YA DAUGHTER NOW MAKE A MOVE!"

I didn't wanna lose my life so I wrapped up in the baby blue towel and went to the walk in closet. He had a gun to my temple so I didn't try anything. I grabbed a duffle bag and stuffed anything I could in there

" I'm ready. " I said standing up.

" NOW IMA TAKE YOU TO MY VAN AND THROW YO ASS IN THE BACK, DONT SCREAM OR NUN OR IM BLOWING YO MUTHAFUCKIN BRAINS OUT BITCH!"

  I was taken outside and thrown into a black van. I cried and wrapped up nice in the towel.

~ 3 hours later ~

Princeton's P.O.V
I took that bird brained bitch to the van and threw her in there. I told Xavier to get Fine ass and we all meet up at my house. We got money but the drugs wasn't there.

Xavier's P.O.V

I looked at the beautiful girl I held in my arms, she was beaten so bad and barely had clothes on. I placed her in the back of the van on top of some blankets gently and wrapped her up. I closed the back. Looked around and hopped in the driver seat. I was gone I was not tryna get my black ass in jail.

Wondering what happened to Sav well he's gone and dead. Creme dont even know what she's in for and Kim is out cold. Xavier is gon take care of her...... Sorry it took forever but there you goo. Cookie ( Creams Daughter) is safe and sound in the back with Kim. She's sound asleep during all this but she's safe. XAVIER IN MM......