Chapter 1

" mom this isn't going to work!" " yes it will get in! Get in!" Mommy pleas!" " SHUT UP!!!!" " MOM NO!" What has she become she was so busy trying to get away from her future then to try and plan mine I don't want to be trapped in a cold dark closet yet every night she locks me in here praying I will be transported to another century so she won't have to time travel anymore CLICK! The door says as if it's mocking  me I can here it's little voice saying hahahahah you dumb girl you won't get out of here hahahahah BAM BAM the door moves but nothing happens not a crack dropping to my knees I can feel the tears streaming down my cheeks burning in my eyes the tears trickle down my face and land on the cold wood floor and as they begin to spread they make there camp on my hilton uniform skirt which I could care less about if I am allowed to school tomorrow crying to sleep I let my blazer warm me as the cold salty tears drip to the floor a small sob escapes my lops as I drift into a dreamless sleep but the peace doesn't last long cause the sudden bang on the door indicating I will be fried from the closet allowed to sleep on my warm comfy bed falling on the soft mattress I let fatigue take over I have finally drifted of auto sleep which feels like heaven until Mozilla comes storming to the room and causing almost any bad word you can think of nut why should I care she looked me in a closet jeez she should be in the nut house terrible parents addition!

The end of chapter one
Sorry if it was short I will do my best but such an odd mom reminds me of Carrie I know nobody will read this so best if luck to the unfortunate ones who do xoxoxo Ella the unfaithful one