anger

Caroline sat at the grill, waiting for Bonnie. She was suppose to be here 20 minutes ago. Finally Bonnie walked into the bar.

"Hi Caroline" She smiled and sat down next to Caroline.

"Hi Bon, where have you been?" Caroline asked.

"It took me a while to choose clothes" She laughed.

Suddenly a man walked into the bar. He stared at Bonnie and Caroline and smiled. He sat down next to Bonnie.

"Hey. I'm Jonah" He extended his hand.

"I'm Bonnie" She said and tutched his hand. Then she stepped back. He was a warlock.

"What's wrong?" He asked.

"Jonah! We wasn't suppose to stop here!" A girl screamed at him from the door.

He winked at Bonnie and walked away towards the door.

"He was pushy and so into you Bon Bon" Caroline lauged.

Should Bonnie tell her about Jonah being a warlock? Maybe she was safer without knowing Bonnie thought.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Someone came into the cellar and walked down the stairs.

"Katherine Pierce?" Nora said.

"Nora Compton, good to see you" Katherine said sarcastic.

"Do you have anything to say to me? Maybe where the originals are?" She asked.

Katherine didn't answer.

"You don't want to see me mad Kat" She laughed and rolled her eyes.

Nora took a stranglehold on Katherine and lifted her from the floor.  Veins fomed in her face, her pretty green eyes became black and her fangs came out. Katherine couldn't breath.

"Nora! Someone's coming! Nora! Help me!" Cara screamed.

Nora let go of Katherine's neck and she fell to the floor.

"Don't make me mad Katerina" She said and vamp speeded up the stairs.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Nora vamp speeded up to the hall. There stood Klaus, he held Cara's neck.

"Don't hurt her" Nora said.

"I wont hurt this sweet little blonde warewolf Nora. I will just make things better for her" He said.

He forced Cara to drink his blood. She screamed and kicked. Then he snapped her neck quickly and she fell to the floor.

"What did you do?" Nora said, tears were flowing down her face and she threw the mirror across the room in anger.

"She will wake up soon as a hybrid, then she haft to feed on Elena if you don't want her to die" He explained.

"Isaiah will be here soon! He'll kill you and your family and everyone you care about!" Nora was filled with anger.

"I'm not planning to die so soon sweetheart" He said and walked out of the house.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Jonah! Where the hell have you been?!" Nora screamed.

"Take it easy, I'm here now. What's wrong?" He answered and sat down in the couch.

"Everything is wrong, and we're about to make it right" She said and smiled.

"How are we going to do that?" Jonah asked.

"I want you to take everyone they know. Especially that Elena girl, I need to show them what we can do" She said with all of her anger rushing to the surface.

-

I HOPE THAT YOU LIKED THIS CHAPTER. PLEASE COMMENT WHAT YOU THINK ABOUT IT.

XOXO MY